Regular Contributor
I'm on the fence about isomers TTV . I love and use all of their serums but just purchased the last TTV with the Matrixyl 20%. What is the difference between all the Matrixyls. I don't really need or will I use anything else in the kit. Most all of the moisturizers break me out. Is the blend of the 3 Matrixyls really worth it? Does it make that much of a difference? Thanks in advance for your help!
Super Contributor

Re: Difference in Matrixyls???

I think Isomers is just getting too many products... it gets to the point where I just turn her off with all the explanations of what does what and this and that and bla bla bla. I use Matrixyl.... but to need three different ones in a kit? Forget it.

Regular Contributor

I love her and her products. I just want to simplify. I have so many brown bottles! Can't I just have one serum in am and one for the pm that has everything in it I need? Lol I don't think that's asking too much!
Trusted Contributor

On 10/24/2014 beautybuster said: I'm on the fence about isomers TTV . I love and use all of their serums but just purchased the last TTV with the Matrixyl 20%. What is the difference between all the Matrixyls. I don't really need or will I use anything else in the kit. Most all of the moisturizers break me out. Is the blend of the 3 Matrixyls really worth it? Does it make that much of a difference? Thanks in advance for your help!
All 3 Matrixyls were created by Sederma. The first Matrixyl is now a patented ingredient of P & G, however, Isomer was grandfathered in, so they can still use the ingredient. After Sederma gave P & G the exclusive rights to Matrixyl, they launched Matrixyl 3000 and most recently Matrixyl Synthe 6. If you go to Sederma.com you can check out the differences between the ingredients.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Regular Contributor

Hello Lyn!!! How are you??? You know this is all your fault!!! Lol but thank you!!!! I guess my question is do I need both products? The matrixyl 20% and the one in the TTV???
Valued Contributor

Has anyone noticed an improvement since using this? Is it a must have?
Regular Contributor

I also can't tell what peptides from senderma are in the isomers serum?
Regular Contributor

I noticed a big boost to my skincare using the 20% Matrixyl in the past. Not so much this time around on the huge vat I just purchased on a previous TTV. I was hoping this would last me for awhile. My skin may just be getting all it needs and I may need an extra boost of something else. Always loved the ARC serum too.
Regular Contributor

Persephonel...let me add one of the reason I do use the matrixyl is because I can not use retinoids which are suppose to be the best arsenal for aging skin. So this is the next best thing for super sensitive skin.
Trusted Contributor

On 10/24/2014 beautybuster said: Hello Lyn!!! How are you??? You know this is all your fault!!! Lol but thank you!!!! I guess my question is do I need both products? The matrixyl 20% and the one in the TTV???
(Waving hello!). Good to "see" you. We are good, how about you?

IMO, there is no reason to cocktail/layer both. I'd use one or the other formulation, or if I had both, I'd alternate them and use today's TTV in the AM and the Matrixyl 20% serum in the PM.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007