Honored Contributor

An AWESOME new lighted mirror!!!

The item # is V33118...

I just ordered one for me and a couple for gifts! I highly suggest watching the video...great for travel and home...also you can plug the mirror in or use batteries....soooo versatile to where/how/when you can use it! Additionally, it can be easily tucked away in a drawer and not have to be left out standing on a counter or dresser. To me, that was a bonus!

Honored Contributor

Re: An AWESOME new lighted mirror!!!

I guess I'm the only one who needed a better mirror

Valued Contributor

Thanks!!! It looks really nice----definitely need a new one here.

KK

Trusted Contributor

Looks nice, but I need more than 5X magnification! I have one I purchased from Bed Bath and Beyond and it mounts on the wall. It's a 9X magnification and I love it! This one on QVC looks good for travel, but again, the magnification is too low. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

That's a nice mirror, I like the side lighting! I have a Floxite 10x mag (and regular) that's close enough to your pores to give you a heart attack... but great for seeing the little hairs...

Debating the one you suggested, it really looks good! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 NiteStar said:

Looks nice, but I need more than 5X magnification! I have one I purchased from Bed Bath and Beyond and it mounts on the wall. It's a 9X magnification and I love it! This one on QVC looks good for travel, but again, the magnification is too low. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Our bathrooms are too small and there is nowhere to be able to mount a mirror and sit down too (my preferred way of putting on make-up). I also can't mount it in the bedroom either. For now, 5x will be good enough. I'm sure I will need 10x soon enough. In the meantime, I am getting tired dragging around my heavy stand up, plug-in mirror...cost about $80, but it's a pain to use.

For those that need 10x magnification, I did find one made by the same company...just google "Jerdon Portable LED Lighted Adjustable Makeup Mirror, 10X Magnification, White". It's available in several locations Smile

Trusted Contributor

On 10/23/2014 Susan Louise said:

Our bathrooms are too small and there is nowhere to be able to mount a mirror and sit down too (my preferred way of putting on make-up). I also can't mount it in the bedroom either. For now, 5x will be good enough. I'm sure I will need 10x soon enough. In the meantime, I am getting tired dragging around my heavy stand up, plug-in mirror...cost about $80, but it's a pain to use.

I have a very small vanity area, but am fortunate that it is situated just right for being able to mount my mirror (it has an extension arm that swivels in any direction and then it folds flat against the wall when not being used). Would love to have one like this that could be put away completely when not in use. Too bad they don't have 2 or 3 with a choice of magnification range. I did google this mirror and QVC seems to have the best price. Ulta has it, but it's 29.99 plus shipping. With shipping, QVC's is $31.58.

Honored Contributor

I have a very small vanity area, but am fortunate that it is situated just right for being able to mount my mirror (it has an extension arm that swivels in any direction and then it folds flat against the wall when not being used). Would love to have one like this that could be put away completely when not in use. Too bad they don't have 2 or 3 with a choice of magnification range. I did google this mirror and QVC seems to have the best price. Ulta has it, but it's 29.99 plus shipping. With shipping, QVC's is $31.58.

I added this info to my post above (at the same time you were posting):

For those that need 10x magnification, I did find one made by the same company...just google "Jerdon Portable LED Lighted Adjustable Makeup Mirror, 10X Magnification, White". It's available in several locations Smile

Super Contributor

I got a really nice one, 10x magnification at Costco for $14.99. It sells elsewhere for $39.99. They only have it at holiday time. You cannot travel with it though.

Trusted Contributor

I added this info to my post above (at the same time you were posting):

I googled it......but couldn't find one in this same style with the 10X magnification.