Honored Contributor

I really like Sandra Bennett

I don't usually watch this presentation, just stopped the dial here. She talks so calmly and looks very nice. I enjoyed that.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I really like Sandra Bennett

I like that she is calm and she is very attractive. She is also dull and boring. I like Sharon much better. It is good not all host are alike, something for everyone.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Sandra is probably my favorite host. Certainly in the top 3. A lovely woman.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Sandra brings some class to the joint..{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

She's not only beautiful but intelligent as well. She often asks pivotal questions about a product that helps me determine whether I wish to order something. She is a real asset to QVC.

Honored Contributor

Pretty girl and she's on my list as most improved host. I think she's come a long, long way - good for her and good for QVC and us, too!

Super Contributor

I'll never forget the time Sandra was on and that poor guest passed out and hit the floor like a ton of bricks. Sandra looked down at the ground where this woman was lying and kept right on talking. So unbelieveably unprofessional and rude. I realize it's a live show but a little kindness and humanity would have gone a long way. Clearly everyone watching saw what happened. Unreal.

Honored Contributor

She is an excellent host.

Contributor

Although I don't watch a lot of the QVC shows, I do like Sandra, as well.

Very professional and doesn't shout over everyone elseSmiley Happy Very pleasant and calm, which gets my attention much quicker, actually.

Contributor

I really enjoy watching her also such a pretty women.
Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 ChillyTulip said:

I'll never forget the time Sandra was on and that poor guest passed out and hit the floor like a ton of bricks. Sandra looked down at the ground where this woman was lying and kept right on talking. So unbelieveably unprofessional and rude. I realize it's a live show but a little kindness and humanity would have gone a long way. Clearly everyone watching saw what happened. Unreal.

I just watched the video. They cut away when she fainted and (obviously) there are tons of people around the set that would help her. What did you want Sandra to do -- cut off the caller and yell ""OMG! She fainted!!!"" and rush off camera? Of course not. You keep going as if nothing happened. She didn't HAVE to help the vendor who fainted because she's not the only person on set. You see?