Respected Contributor

It Cosmetics New Holiday Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Only Sold At Ulta and It Cosmetics Website?

I was on youtube and she was reviewing the New Holiday eyeshadow palette and said it is a limited edition and only available on their website and Ulta. For those who wanted this palette the Q is not going to be selling it so get it if you want it from the 2 sites mentioned.

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics New Holiday Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Only Sold At Ulta and It Cosmetics Website?

Who was reviewing it? Sometimes they only release at one or two places, and then later release to others. I'm not saying the information isn't true, but I've definitely seen this done before. I'm waiting for my local ulta to get it so I can compare in person to the original matte palette. I love the original, so not sure if I'll get this new one, but I did hear it is better for cool-toned people, so I might be "forced" to try it. Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics New Holiday Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Only Sold At Ulta and It Cosmetics Website?

Thanks Butterfly! I bought the first version last year and it's a big favorite of mine. Last year, Jamie did a BF sale on her website so I'm holding off to see if she does it again.

Trusted Contributor

Do you mean the Celebration palette? It was already posted a while back by godfreako; it will be here on the Q.

Valued Contributor

I saw godfreakos post too. Qvc will probably add a brush or something therefore it will be different from ULTA's and It's ""exclusive"".""
Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks Butterfly! I bought the first version last year and it's a big favorite of mine. Last year, Jamie did a BF sale on her website so I'm holding off to see if she does it again.

JLF, I'm hoping she does, too!!
Respected Contributor

I know on youtube it is being called the Holiday limited edition palette not the Celebration palette so now I am not sure if it is the same or not. This is very interesting. I also will have to wait and see if it is indeed the same. On the IT website it shows the Holiday palette.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Cardamom said: I saw godfreakos post too. Qvc will probably add a brush or something therefore it will be different from ULTA's and It's "exclusive"."
Yes, it's coming to the Q soon and includes a double-ended brush.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

I thought the colors look too similar. Looks like at least 4 shades of tans.