Respected Contributor

Not sure if this has been going on for awhile or not, but I just noticed that Nordstrom is price matching on some beauty & maybe other items. I guess if it was offered elsewhere at a lower price, they're matching that price. Add that to free shipping!

I just got a tub of Philosophy Almond Glazed Body Souffle that's normally $22 for $19.80 & a bottle of Laura Mercier Almond Coconut fragrance that's normally $55 for $49.50.

I love Nordies!

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Price Matching?

They price matched a Ralph Lauren dress dress that was on sale at another store. Gave me the sale price with no fuss whatsoever.
Super Contributor

i love it too. One time a lady messed up terribly on my ph order and offered to drive the item to my home,begged me to let her do it. I REFUSED-

WEVE BEEN GREAT FRIENDS FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. Q messed up removing YSL NARS ECT AS I NOW SHOP GOOD OLE NORDIES TOO

Respected Contributor

I miss having a full line Nordstrom store nearby to shop at like I had in WA, the nearest one to me is 2 hours away up in Chandler/Phoenix, but we do have a Rack here in Tucson now! Mostly what I buy online from Nordies is shoes or beauty items, since I prefer to try on clothing before i buy these days.

Respected Contributor

Yes, my son and I were looking for boots for him. Frye boots were $30 less than the regular price. I guessed correctly a store either online or nearby was selling for less. They have always been willing to match a price if you brought it to their attention. How willing depended on the store manager. I once had a SM expect me to call another busy dept store on a busy Saturday while knee deep in customers to verify a price. Gave her the price match as soon as he was out of earshot. Anyway, it seems they are being more proactive about it lately.
Honored Contributor

On 10/18/2014 BellaCarro said: Yes, my son and I were looking for boots for him. Frye boots were $30 less than the regular price. I guessed correctly a store either online or nearby was selling for less. They have always been willing to match a price if you brought it to their attention. How willing depended on the store manager. I once had a SM expect me to call another busy dept store on a busy Saturday while knee deep in customers to verify a price. Gave her the price match as soon as he was out of earshot. Anyway, it seems they are being more proactive about it lately.
ahh Frye boots..I had a beautiful pair when I was a teenager
Super Contributor

On 10/18/2014 BOYINTX said:

i love it too. One time a lady messed up terribly on my ph order and offered to drive the item to my home,begged me to let her do it. I REFUSED-

WEVE BEEN GREAT FRIENDS FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. Q messed up removing YSL NARS ECT AS I NOW SHOP GOOD OLE NORDIES TOO

They sure did mess up but they would not have given free shipping at Q so Nordies is better and I love that store. I wish I could go in one.

Super Contributor

In November around the first of the month they will have buy two mascara and get one free.

Super Contributor

On 10/18/2014 aubnwa01 said:

I miss having a full line Nordstrom store nearby to shop at like I had in WA, the nearest one to me is 2 hours away up in Chandler/Phoenix, but we do have a Rack here in Tucson now! Mostly what I buy online from Nordies is shoes or beauty items, since I prefer to try on clothing before i buy these days.

I am 10 hours from one but I would drive two hours with friends any weekend. They are wonderful.

Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:
On 10/18/2014 aubnwa01 said:

I am 10 hours from one but I would drive two hours with friends any weekend. They are wonderful.

I wouldn't mind the drive of 2 hours on any road EXCEPT I-10 between here & Phoenix! I absolutely detest driving on it!

In WA, I had at least 3 Nordstrom stores within about 30-40 minutes drive of me, including the flagship store in downtown Seattle. I guess I was spoiled. I keep hoping they'll eventually open a store in Tucson.