Contributor

Carolyn Gracie is beautiful and stunning as host to Barry Manilow

Love Carolyn Gracie's look tonight. Wonder if Chaz Dean helped Carolyn prep for hosting Barry Manilow's CD release with Dream duets and outtakes. Carolyn is so good with the live music presentations. Agree w Carolyn the duets are special -listening to John Denver duet. Fun.
Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie is beautiful and stunning as host to Barry Manilow

Yes, she is.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks beautiful and really knows her music. I still hear her on our radio station once in awhile.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Carolyn is a beautiful lady with a wonderful voice. She was in radio for about 25 years and she does voice over work. She is multi-talented.

She seems very down to earth and kind. I enjoy watching and listening to her.

Super Contributor

I didn't enjoy her side busting Isaac's show to talk about the Manilow CD though.

And he has had WAYYYY too much plastic surgery and is unrecognizable.

Honored Contributor

I agree - Carolyn looked great and Barry can still sing. But what's the deal with celebrities and plastic surgery? They try to turn the clock back 30-40 years and it ends up looking simply bizarre, even though they can afford the best doctors.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Carolyn. She was the perfect pick to host the live music show with Barry Manilow. My husband and I dated and fell in love to Barry Manilow and John Denver songs. Annie's Song was one of our wedding songs. We didn't agree with all of John's politics or life view, but we surely loved his music and were fortunate to attend one of his concerts in the early 80's. As for Barry, I stood in line (remember those days?) to get tickets for one of his concerts and by the time I got up to the Ticketron window, I ended up with two of the worst seats in the entire theater. But we didn't care, we were still there! Oh, I wept when Barry did the Sunshine duet...all the memories of days gone by. And then that last picture of the two guys together, well, that did me in and I lost it. I think I'm going to have to get this CD. Too bad it doesn't include a DVD.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I really enjoy Carolyn. She was the perfect pick to host the live music show with Barry Manilow. My husband and I dated and fell in love to Barry Manilow and John Denver songs. Annie's Song was one of our wedding songs. We didn't agree with all of John's politics or life view, but we surely loved his music and were fortunate to attend one of his concerts in the early 80's. As for Barry, I stood in line (remember those days?) to get tickets for one of his concerts and by the time I got up to the Ticketron window, I ended up with two of the worst seats in the entire theater. But we didn't care, we were still there! Oh, I wept when Barry did the Sunshine duet...all the memories of days gone by. And then that last picture of the two guys together, well, that did me in and I lost it. I think I'm going to have to get this CD. Too bad it doesn't include a DVD.

I was thinking the same thing about including a DVD.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

She does know her songs.

Contributor

Carolyn looks beautiful & Barry's songs are wonderful. I hope he does not go on tour as his voice is gone! He's lipsyncing the whole show. You can't do that on tour and get away with it. Barry please dump the Botox you can hardly move your mouth to lipsync! Best to remember him as a great!