Honored Contributor

October is right around the corner and, as usual, Chaz has brought us some wenderful new Wen products including much anticipated 613 goodies as well as Wen for Men!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

In what now seems slated for an annual September offering, for the second time, the 613 Gallons of Cleansing Conditioner are available for purchase. bruin girl announced the 613 gallon is up!! in the early hours of Sepetmber 24th. (a few days before the start of Chaz's visit on 9/26). Last year the 613 gallons started with 12,000 gallons available, sold out in two days, and have not been available again until now. Currently they are available until the end of October or until they sell out, whichever comes first. This is the Wen 613 gallons running tally for this season. While I'm sure they have brought in a larger supply this year, there's no telling as to how quickly they will sell out again. So it's probably a good idea to make your purchasing decisions sooner rather than later... because "later" might be too late. -- The 613 gallon is priced at $199 plus shipping for the single shipment option (A238232). If you choose the auto-delivery (AD) option (A252909), then you will receive a second shipment in about 6 months (the second shipment comes with free S&H). You can always choose to delay or cancel the second shipment, but if you choose the single shipment option then you will not have another opportunity to purchase another 613 gallon until next September.

Additionally, the long awaited 613 Treatment Oil (A 2 6 0 0 7 7) is finally here. There are rumors that, in the early hours of the morning, Drythe was seen backing up to the QVC in her van to pick up her supply!! {#emotions_dlg.scared} Thankfully she has left some for the rest of us!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} The 4oz. 613 Oil retails for $70.00 but is currently available at a $63.64 featured price.

The 8oz. 613 Nourishing Body Treatment (A 2 6 0 0 8 4) which debuted at the end of August is back in stock again and is priced at $59.00. It's received rave reviews on the QVC product page. There were 56 reviews which gave an overall 4.6 star rating (out of 5 stars). 89% of those who reviewed it would recommend it to a friend.

For this visit, Chaz debuted the much anticipated Wen Men's Cleaning Conditioner (32oz. size only) which is currently feature priced at $52.74 (regular price $58.00). It is available for single purchase (A 2 6 0 0 7 1) as well as an open ended auto-delivery (AD) option (A 2 6 4 3 4 2). If your man (and/or you) really like Wen Men CC and think you will be reordering it, then you may want to choose the AD option. This option will allow you to lock in the $52.74 price for as long as you stay in this AD plan. Each new AD shipment arrives approximately every four months, but you can always change the shipment dates or even skip shipments. Since a QVC "featured price" only lasts for a limited time, you should place your AD order before the price goes up to $58.00.

In the 32oz. size, Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner is also currently feature priced at $52.74 (regular price $58.00). It is available for single purchase (A262773) as well as an open ended auto-delivery option (A264008). The general pricing and AD info listed for the Wen Men Cleansing Conditioner also applies here.

For the first time multiple Seasonal Fall Scents are available from the WEN products listings. The Fall Scents: New Debut & Two Encores options include the brand new Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP), as well as the previous two Fall Seasonals which were Fall Apple Spice (FAS) and Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP).

A few days back there was a Wen OTO for the Set of (3) 16 oz. Fall Cleansing Conditioners (A 2 6 0 0 7 6) and they are still available at a great feature price of $71.42 (click on the hot link for a price comparison). Basically, if you like all three Fall Seasonals, then the price for this 3-piece set compares favorably with the price for the individual 32oz. Seasonal CCs.

The new FTP seasonal scent is currently available in Cleansing Conditioner (CC) and Treatment Oil. The FTP formula should also be available in Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) sometime soon. Later this season, the FTP Styling Creme (SC) and Mousse should also be available. All five of these products are currently available on Chaz's site, but the QVC prices are a much better value. -- Per Dooters (information courtesy of maryfw - FTP 3pc, next visit), the Seasonal FTP 3-Piece kit (16oz CC, 2oz RTM, & 1oz Oil) should be available during Chaz's next visit. If you want this kit, make sure to purchase it early because, last season, once this popular kit was sold out it was not restocked.

Right now each of the three Fall 32oz. Seasonal CCs has a featured price of $52.74 (versus the regular $58). If you lock in the featured price, the follow-up auto-delivery shipment should also be at that featured price. I think the featured price is probably going to be the best pricing available for the Seasonals. I think the price will only go up (or they might sell out).

The FAS and FGP formulas are currently available in both the 16oz and 32oz CCs. These two prior Seasonals are only available in limited quantity and are selling at a brisk pace, so make your purchasing decisions sooner rather than later. This is the only order of the season for FAS and FGP: so when they are gone, they are really gone for the season. I would suggest that you decide what you want earlier rather than later, because later may be too late. -- Replenishing Treatment Mist and the Treatment Oils are currently available in both the FAS and FGP scents on Chaz's site (I don't think that they will be offered by Q).

wendooters has confirmed (information courtesy of bruingirl) that, as each new season comes around, QVC will be bringing back all of the past Wen Seasonals!!! So, in addition to the brand new Seasonals, Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM), Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM), Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT), Spring Orange Blossom (SOB), Summer Mango Coconut (SMC), and Summer Honey Peach (SHP) will all be available in turn.

Welcome new Wenners!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

This is a really fun place to hang out, ask any questions (the Wen Abbreviations Glossary and number of pumps are useful), learn more about Wen, and share the latest inside info.

Two extremely popular thread to have a look through are Hilary's What Cleanser Did You Use Today? thread as well as MissKlynn's What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? thread. Both threads have ongoing discussions about the Wen products people are using and how they're using these products. Especially for new Wenners, just reading these threads daily will give you a better handle on the best ways for you to use your Wen products. If you're really zealous, of course, you can read the whole thread! {#emotions_dlg.lol} But, for most people, just reading the latest entries are enough. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

wetdragon's excellent tips from Chaz Dean Studio thread summarizes key information from Chaz's website. And DrCEB's Any Women of Color WEN Users Out There? thread is a great information source. A lot on Wenners find their hair really benefits from using the Wen oils. Hilary's great Benefits of Oils and I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! threads provide a lot of information about how to incorporate the oils into your Wen hair care routine.

The Cleansing Conditioner Discovery Kits are a great way to try out Wen and the Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 provides information on the year round TSV schedule.

You can always call Chaz Dean Salon customer information: 323-467-6444. Chaz has recently completely redone his website and the update includes a lot of helpful information about how to use the various Wen products (as well as hair care videos), so make sure to check it out!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} We even have a special wendooters horse who helps us out from time to time. He's a whiz at using Siri on his iPad. {#emotions_dlg.lol}There's a rumor that he can be bribed with peppermints and carrots!!

A lot of Wenners have their own animal friends and the Wenner's share about your fur babies ( feathered, finned and scaled too) thread -- in which Wenners have shared stories and photos -- is wonderful to read. And jaxs mom has a very special Rescue pup got a Wen bath thread for Mimi who is sooooo adorable!! Mimi's just gotten a brand new carrier bag!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

FYI, these links (and a whole lot more) are in the Wen FAQ and Wen 101 threads listed below.

Have a wenderful October everyone!!!

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

P.S. I've posting this a few hours early because I had access to a laptop with internet access this afternoonSmiley Happy

--

Super Contributor

Hi bebe and Wenners!! I have missed you all very much - I have been a busy little Wen girl. I was thrilled to see my beloved fall seasonals back and I took full advantage {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

So looking forward to the December Wen for All Seasons TSV, but in the meantime, Merry October!! (If anyone has read Rainbow Rowell's wonderful book, Attachments, you'll recognize that Smile) It's my favorite time of year and I'm feeling so happy and lucky to enjoy it!

Light, love and blessings all! Kiss

Respected Contributor

OH thanks for the great update! Am waiting for my 3 piece seasonal to get here, if I don't care for a scent I will just "mix them up"!!...Also my Fig lotion comes tomorrow, can't wait for that. Love reading all the upcoming news, and tips! Thanks

Super Contributor

Ya know with all the praises and women saying how Wen changed their hair WHY DOES IT NOT WORK FOR ME ?Ugh i would love to have the same results as others but i don't.I might try it again.

Esteemed Contributor

"There are rumors that, in the early hours of the morning, Drythe was seen backing up to the QVC in her van to pick up her supply!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}"

I love it!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/30/2014 BRANDONLEE said:

Ya know with all the praises and women saying how Wen changed their hair WHY DOES IT NOT WORK FOR ME ?Ugh i would love to have the same results as others but i don't.I might try it again.

What's going on? What are you using and how? What's your hair type?

Wen has a learning curve. Once you get the right formula and technique, it will change your hair for the better.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Hi bebe! Thanks for starting the new October thread!

Honored Contributor
On 9/30/2014 BRANDONLEE said:

Smiley Sad I'm sorry it doesn't work for you. Unfortunatey not everything works for everyone but if you are interested in trying it again, tell us your hair type and what your needs are and perhaps people can help recommend something for you? Summer honey peach is AMAZING for shine and moisture if you need that. I'm partial to that one by far. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor
Bebe- great way to start off Fall, had to check the date I cannot believe it is October time is just flying by. Greetings to all my fellow Wengirls! Hope there's an OTO tonight(fingers crossed).
Honored Contributor

bebe777 - what a GREAT October start-off! Thank you so much!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I've missed seeing you around the boards as much, hope all is well.

Dag-nabb-it, I didn't think anyone saw me at the loading dock grabbing up the 613 OIL! {#emotions_dlg.bored}

But just to be fair I did leave some for y'all. Smile

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras