Honored Contributor

I don't use WEN, but after all I see on it, I can't help but watch the hair on women in commercials of any kind and wonder if that woman uses WEN. Has anyone else done that? I think long shiny hair is so pretty.

Valued Contributor
I'm constantly trying to figure out which celebrities use WEN. Each time I find out, I'm never surprised. Ssoooo many celebrities with beautiful hair out there! . . . .always thought it would be fun to list them . . . . Anyone game?
**Suz**
Honored Contributor

You can't tell by looking, you have to ask the person. A whole lot of people have long, gorgeous hair and they never heard of WEN.

Honored Contributor
Shiny pretty hair belongs to many women that do not use Wen. A majority of products QVC touts has never been heard of by the general population.
Valued Contributor

And WEN IS NOT the only product that gives you great looking hair.

Trusted Contributor

oh here we go again..........

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

let"s get it straight, I have NOTHING against WEN at all, I DO NOT know why people who choose not to use it have to knock it down all the time, I am just saying it is not the only thing that gives people good looking hair. Lots of people have great looking hair without using WEN.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Suz585 said: I'm constantly trying to figure out which celebrities use WEN. Each time I find out, I'm never surprised. Ssoooo many celebrities with beautiful hair out there! . . . .always thought it would be fun to list them . . . . Anyone game?
I do it all the time and I also say "oh she/he needs to use Wen", lol my DH even does it if we see someone on the street with horrible hair.
Honored Contributor

Wait! I think I saw women with long, lovely hair before Chaz and his chemists formulated WEN. That should mean there are still women with beautiful hair that has nothing to do with WEN.

Not knocking WEN - my head was cleaned in POM/613 yesterday!

Trusted Contributor

Okay, okay, I confess!! Bring on the paparazzi! I use WEN!!!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA