Super Contributor

Rave for Crest 3D Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste

I picked up a tube of this toothpaste and have been amazed at how it has whitened my teeth after just a few uses! It's better than any of the other whitening toothpastes I have used. I also use the rinse! Great results at a fraction of the cost of whitestrips.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rave for Crest 3D Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste

thanks will give it a try; I have been using Colgate Optic White on my nails to whiten them and it's amazing how much it has helped! I also like it for whitening my teeth.

Super Contributor

I just got the Optic White but haven't seen any difference yet - it's only been a few days, though. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Crest when I'm running low on the Colgate. I'm also thinking of trying the Crest Ultra Luxe whitestrips - I've heard they're pretty good now that they fit teeth so much better these days. I'm hoping I see a difference!

Super Contributor

I've used the Optic White and didn't see results like this. So far, this is the best. I attended a wedding last night and had a of couple of close up photos and was pleased at how much whiter my teeth were from photos that were taken about a month ago.

Super Contributor

By the way, there is a "luminous white" but I am using the "glamorous white."

Super Contributor

Make sure you get the reformulated one WITHOUT high-density polyethylene beads. Not sure if the reformulation is available yet.

Honored Contributor

Why would toothpaste need to have sorbitol and sucralose in it? Just wondering.

Respected Contributor

If you were to add the white strips to your routine you would be truly blown away. I only have to use the strips, 3 days in a row, once every 3 wks, so one box of those last forever. Along with the whitening toothpaste, which I use Sensodyne whitening and the Crest mouthwash, my teeth stay very white. People are always asking me about my teeth, which honestly surprises me. So nice to have them notice my white teeth instead of a new wrinkle. Lol

Valued Contributor

Thanks, this is good to know. Our dentist recommends the Colgate Total and that's pretty much what we use all the time. But I do switch things up every once in a while.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad it works for you, but you should be cautious. The plastic beads are causing problems that dentists are warning people about and Crest is formulating. Some states are also outlawing these plastic beads because they cause a lot of problems when they get washed out into the lakes and oceans and fish ingest them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/09/18/why-dentists-are-speaking-out-about-...