Respected Contributor

Does Chaz travel with his own private plane to the Q set? Just wondering how he takes all those dogs with him.

Esteemed Contributor

yes he does

Honored Contributor

Aren't they beautiful!

Respected Contributor
Private plane? Just another reason I never see myself buying his products. That smacks of extragovant waste. Didn't Lee Sands say he flew commercial all the way from Hawaii that's why he often appeared disheveled on the air from his long trips. I could see flying first class but a private plane is over the top.
Honored Contributor
On 9/28/2014 ECBG said:

Aren't they beautiful!

They sure are! if I could afford to bring my dogs everywhere with me I would!
Valued Contributor
Chaz Dean is an extremely wealthy man. Flying in a privately chartered jet is something that many very wealthy people do, particularly for business.
Honored Contributor
On 9/28/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 9/28/2014 ECBG said:

Aren't they beautiful!

They sure are! if I could afford to bring my dogs everywhere with me I would!
Awww-they are gorgeous! Is is true that you can use any of the WEN cleansers on dogs? We have a little guy-a rescue Yorkie-with itchy skin. Our vet prescribed 2 spray on topicals to use when he starts to lick/chew & creating hot spots. I also read that the bamboo replenishing spray may be good too. That's a nice deal at 40 dollars for the two pack of the bamboo replenishing spray. Appreciate any advice ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/28/2014 StuffyBug said: Chaz Dean is an extremely wealthy man. Flying in a privately chartered jet is something that many very wealthy people do, particularly for business.

Thanks to QVC and all those 20+ pumps of stuff.

Valued Contributor

It is a private jet. Whether his or not who knows. Probably is. But there are private airlines for the wealthy. Many business or the wealthy lease or rent the planes. As for when he goes to Hawaii, he usually leaves the babies home. And good for him!!! I hope he continues to glow in the wealth. He is a very giving man, so many contributions for homeless, children and all hidden under cover so he isn't given the credit. A true person that the world should have more of. Not like those who hate because he has money.

Honored Contributor
On 9/28/2014 colliegirls said:
On 9/28/2014 StuffyBug said: Chaz Dean is an extremely wealthy man. Flying in a privately chartered jet is something that many very wealthy people do, particularly for business.

Thanks to QVC and all those 20+ pumps of stuff.

He didn't rob a bank, and he has a happy, loyal fan base. Plus he runs an international business. Sounds like a necessity for a highly active and successful business man who is constantly traveling.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri