Honored Contributor

Wen - OTO very likely for tonight's 11pm ET show

While I don't have any inside info, I think it's quite likely that there will be an OTO for tonight's one-hour Wen show at 11pm ET. The last Kindle TSV show will be at 10am so the Kindle TSV should have it's final presentation during that hour. This should clear the way for a Wen OTO for the 11pm hour. I'm thinking that the OTO might just be the Fall Styling Duo (FTP mousse and Styling Creme). *g* QVC had originally wanted to launch these two Seasonal products in the fall. At the last minute they wound up launching them with the Summer editions because Chaz was launching the summer editions on his site. Since QVC didn't have much quantity the Summer Styling Duo sold out in about five minutes and so Chaz never had the opportunity to properly present them. So, to me, this seems like a very logical choice for tonight's probable OTO. This past summer's OTO was priced at just under $50, so I think a similar price would be likely. - bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO very likely for tonight's 11pm ET show

Sometimes an upcoming OTO will be announced sometime during the last 20 minutes of the previous show. Other times the OTO special will appear in the Wen listings about five minutes before the Wen show begins. The best way to check on the status of an upcoming OTO is to type ""wen"" into the search box in the upper right hand corner of the QVC web page. This will bring up all listings that have the word ""wen"" in their descriptions. Frequently the OTO is sort of hidden at the end of the listings until show time. But if you choose the ""New Arrivals"" option to display the Wen listings then the OTO will show up as the very first Wen listing since it is the most recent addition to the Wen listings. -- if you are out and about then check the Wen forum on your cell phone around 11pm because the OTO info gets posted here about 30 seconds after it has been added to the listings. - bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

so you don't think he will offer the 3pc FTP set at all this visit?

Honored Contributor

I can't say for sure but I have a feeling it's going to be the Fall Styling Duo. *g* That appears to be the OTO that's been on the burner. - bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Glad I loaded up on the SHP mouse & SC. ??. Love that 4 honey complex.
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I don't care if it is the OTO or not but if he doesn't offer the 3pc set this visit, I think I am going to pass on trying FTP altogether.

Honored Contributor

HD the 3pc FTP is definitely in the works. I just don't think it will be tonight's OTO. Chaz usually presents it in the first month of the new season (with the exception of WVM in the first year it was offered) so I would assume it would be a part of this visit. - bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

no I actually think the 3pc set of SMC wasn't offered until the end of the season same with SHP if I remember correctly. But definitely SMC wasn't because I remember being annoyed since all the others had been.

Super Contributor

A picture of the 3pc was leaked so I hope tonight. If not I may miss it. Never done the seasonal 3pc but have decided that I want to purchase it this time.
Esteemed Contributor

You maybe right Bebe, I was hoping for the RTM but I really don"t need it now.. I don't like the 3 PC kits so if it's that or the sc duo I won't be tempted which is a good thing.