Valued Contributor

Six Thirteen 4oz Treatment Oil is Available

I have never started a topic, but just wanted to let all of you know the Six Thirteen 4oz Treatment Oil is available. The item number is A 2 6 0 0 7 7 and the price is currently $63.64 (plus S&H and tax). I Hope I did this correctly! Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Six Thirteen 4oz Treatment Oil is Available

DRYTHE , it's finally HERE! Are you going to overnight it? Lol
Valued Contributor

beaches21: thank you for posting something, I have never tried to actually create a topic or thread (whatever they call them) and I thought I did it wrong until your post! Smiley Happy I guess the 6 13 oil was presented in the overnight show from watching the video. I wish they had easy pay on it, but I will still enjoy it when I get mine!
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Nicole WI said: beaches21: thank you for posting something, I have never tried to actually create a topic or thread (whatever they call them) and I thought I did it wrong until your post! Smiley Happy I guess the 6 13 oil was presented in the overnight show from watching the video. I wish they had easy pay on it, but I will still enjoy it when I get mine!

</ I'M watching my DVR shows now and it was presented during the overnight. I don't think I'm getting this right now because I'm spending all my cash on stockpiling RTM. I want to hear everyone's reviews especially Drythe's. Will look forward to you starting more threads now.

Honored Contributor

Nicole congrats on your first Wen post!!! It's going to make Drythe (and a lot of other Wenners) very happy!!! - bebeSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Thank you beaches21 and bebe! I sort of feel weird when attention in placed on something I write, so I guess that is why I have avoided starting threads. I will try to do so now and then when I have some good information to share with you all... Drythe is so happy I am excited for her! Smiley Very Happy
Trusted Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Nicole WI said: beaches21: thank you for posting something, I have never tried to actually create a topic or thread (whatever they call them) and I thought I did it wrong until your post! Smiley Happy I guess the 6 13 oil was presented in the overnight show from watching the video. I wish they had easy pay on it, but I will still enjoy it when I get mine!
I was surprised that it wasn't on easy pay, maybe at a later date it will be on easy pay, like the three 32oz fall CCs, which weren't on easy pay when they were originally offered. I did use my easy pay on request, so I got the oil for five payments of $15 and change.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

On 9/27/2014 sailor moon said:
I was surprised that it wasn't on easy pay, maybe at a later date it will be on easy pay, like the three 32oz fall CCs, which weren't on easy pay when they were originally offered. I did use my easy pay on request, so I got the oil for five payments of $15 and change.
That is awesome!!! Congratulations sailor moon! I hope this is not a silly question, but what is "easy pay on request"?
Trusted Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Nicole WI said:
That is awesome!!! Congratulations sailor moon! I hope this is not a silly question, but what is "easy pay on request"?
It's not a silly question. QVC sends out emails or cards offering five easy pays, on any new purchase, of fifty dollars or more (before tax and s/h) excluding items with special pricing or are already on easy pay. You can take advantage of the offer twice, within a certain time frame.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Nicole WI said:
It's not a silly question. QVC sends out emails or cards offering five easy pays, on any new purchase, of fifty dollars or more (before tax and s/h) excluding items with special pricing or are already on easy pay. You can take advantage of the offer twice, within a certain time frame.
Wow! That is really nice! Thank you for explaining it to me. Smiley Happy