Super Contributor

Skinn "Elite" vs Skinn "non-elite?" Looking for comparisons, please.

Okay, I'm a wreck because mine isn't arriving until Monday.

Yes, I realize it's just a skin care product -- one among zillions -- but NO product has EVER given me the results that this has, so I'm concerned New! Improved! may be not so much.

It's the not knowing that's making me crazy. If the general consensus is that yeah, it's pretty much the same, I'll know. If the general consensus is it's different somehow, I'll be prepared.

TIA. And I know, get a life, Maren.

Super Contributor

Re: Skinn "Elite" vs Skinn "non-elite?" Looking for comparisons, please.

The "elite" seems to be more fragranced, which isn't good/or bad. However, this new set seems to be more active. My tone is more even and despite poor sleep for five days, my eyes are bright and supple.
Trusted Contributor

Just stopped by to say hello Maren.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 all said: The "elite" seems to be more fragranced, which isn't good/or bad. However, this new set seems to be more active. My tone is more even and despite poor sleep for five days, my eyes are bright and supple.

Well, that's sure encouraging -- thanks! Do you find it feels and absorbs the same? I think I've become a Stem Rejen connoisseur. :-)

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 lyn in MI said: Just stopped by to say hello Maren.

Lyn!!! So good to see you! How have you been?

Super Contributor

Absorbs better! The eye rejen (new) has a thinner consistency (better IMHO) and the face feels the same but absorbs more quickly.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/26/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 9/26/2014 lyn in MI said: Just stopped by to say hello <b>Maren</b>.

Good to "see" you, too! Hubby and I are doing well. We vacayed in Hilton Head last week. Spent one day in Savannah and grabbed lunch @ Lady and Sons.

What have you been up to?
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 9/26/2014 lyn in MI said: Just stopped by to say hello <b>Maren</b>.

Good to "see" you, too! Hubby and I are doing well. We vacayed in Hilton Head last week. Spent one day in Savannah and grabbed lunch @ Lady and Sons.

What have you been up to?

How nice! Hilton Head is lovely! Never been to Savannah, and I'm looking up that restaurant now!

Besides doing pretty much nothing special, I HAVE been spending time with my grand niece, Gwendolyn Victoria. She is the spitting image and temperament of her mother at that age (two years) but since she grew up in California I rarely got to see her. I feel like I've been given a second chance. :-)

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 all said: The "elite" seems to be more fragranced, which isn't good/or bad. However, this new set seems to be more active. My tone is more even and despite poor sleep for five days, my eyes are bright and supple.

I thought it seemed less fragranced. LOL. Funny how our noses interpret scents differently. To me it has that clean, unfragranced smell like Clinique Serums. I've never tried the Eye Stem Rejen but I am liking the Elite one. It has a nice consistency and does seem to brighten my eyes up. I'm glad you're liking it:-)

Trusted Contributor

How nice! Hilton Head is lovely! Never been to Savannah, and I'm looking up that restaurant now!

Besides doing pretty much nothing special, I HAVE been spending time with my grand niece, Gwendolyn Victoria. She is the spitting image and temperament of her mother at that age (two years) but since she grew up in California I rarely got to see her. I feel like I've been given a second chance. :-)

Awwwwwwww, lucky you! She has a beautiful name. Our granddaughter's middle name is Victoria (after her maternal grandma). Take full advantage of your second chance. I had so much fun with our grandbabies when each one was in the terrific twos.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007