Super Contributor

Sweet Almond Peppermint Oil & migraine = relief!!

Yesterday I had a horrible migraine all day..took excedrine,napped,etc nothing helped! Last night I even took a relaxing bath and still nothing.....so as DWTS came on I took my SAPO and put some on my temples and by the time the show was over my headache was noticeable tons better!!

I woke up this morning headache free,I'm glad I have this oil in my possession and it has so many excellent uses!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Re: Sweet Almond Peppermint Oil & migraine = relief!!

Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna try that.

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 vermint said:

Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna try that.

Your welcome! I was desperate and thought what the heck,just wish I would have thought of it earlier in the day lol and I think it also helped me sleep better too!

Respected Contributor

I was away on a girlfriends' weekend recently and got a migraine. One of the ladies offered peppermint oil to rub on my temples. Didn't do a thing, unfortunately. Maybe it lacked the sweet almond?

Valued Contributor

i know there's various essential oils that promote relaxation as well as help relieve aches and pains, so that makes perfect sense. I can't remember exactly which essential oils i was researching but i know i saw a few that were in Chaz's oils that have been used to help with headaches and migraines.

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 suzeecat said:

I was away on a girlfriends' weekend recently and got a migraine. One of the ladies offered peppermint oil to rub on my temples. Didn't do a thing, unfortunately. Maybe it lacked the sweet almond?

That's a good question! I have used plain peppermint oil in the past but it didn't help like this did.

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 CaitlinH said:

i know there's various essential oils that promote relaxation as well as help relieve aches and pains, so that makes perfect sense. I can't remember exactly which essential oils i was researching but i know i saw a few that were in Chaz's oils that have been used to help with headaches and migraines.

I read on it too and was so happy it worked!!! I posted about it on Twiiter a few mins ago and Chaz retweeted me so that made my day too!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Princesa7 said:

I read on it too and was so happy it worked!!! I posted about it on Twiiter a few mins ago and Chaz retweeted me so that made my day too!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

awwww that's sweet of him, love how he (and his team) stay on top of social media. i know they are always reading the Q boards as well.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Princesa7 said:

awwww that's sweet of him, love how he (and his team) stay on top of social media. i know they are always reading the Q boards as well.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

IKR!!!! He's actually retweeted me a few times and liked one of my pics on IG!! I took a screen shots of them all cuz I was so excited! lol Yep I'm the nut who will get those screen shots printed and put them in a frame too lol

Honored Contributor

I use both the Tea Tree & Eucalyptus oil and the Sweet Almond & Peppermint oils when I have sinus pressure and headaches. I massage them into my forehead, temples, and onto my cheekbones. I find them to be a big help and I don't worry about them clogging my pores like I might with Vick's VapoRub.