Contributor

Please, please stop the chronic cackling. You're laughing over nothing. I am more than happy to change the channel when you are on {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

She's probably more than happy for you to do so.

Super Contributor

Oh boy...here we go again.

Not trying to start a war OP, but I have to ask: would you say something like that to Antonella's face? Just wondering.

Respected Contributor

Didn't see the show, but she probably doesn't miss you either. Dumb post.

Super Contributor
So, what Antonella can't have a sense of humor? I'm laughing at your comments and cackling about you opening a thread to criticism about something so trivial. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Trusted Contributor

I have to agree with the OP -- the cackling is annoying. I don't enjoy Antonella as a host, so I don't watch her anymore. I'm sure she is a nice person -- I just don't care to watch and listen to her.

Respected Contributor

I don't see Antonella much due to what hours I watch.

But lately, she has been on a little in the evening.

I sort of agree with the OP. One thing I found disconcerting was her habit of laughing at things the VIEWER couldn't see. Perhaps someone did something off camera she could see, but the viewer could not.

It reminded me of the high school "inside joke." I seldom notice other hosts doing it, but Antonella does it A LOT.

The viewer does not see it in context, and it just comes across as annoying.

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

She always makes me smile when she does that. She's obviously happy and delighted with her job and thoroughly enjoys being there. Much better than someone miserable and disengaged. Isn't it so sad that someone so happy with their work gets criticized?

Respected Contributor

Her laughter doesn't bother me one bit! She does a great job describing the items she's presenting and I'm grateful for that.

Occasional Contributor
I love her. I love her story. I think she does a great job of showing her personality. It's not as easy being on camera as you might think. I doubt you would like it if people publically criticized your personality traits or quirks. Try being kinder. Then again....haters gotta hate....that's what they do..