Valued Contributor

If you look at the shows scheduled for Dimitri and look under 12MN on 9/20 you will find a NEW kit. I would guess it is the TTV and the contents look great.

Honored Contributor
Interesting...they only show "browse items" for the midnight show, teasers! Are there 2 new items? 2 items w/o pictures. 5 piece Collagenesis anti aging treatment Collection for 68 dollars-looks like this is the TTV and Tight & Tone Body Redefining Serum for 38 dollars.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I keep forgetting to check his shows. Will go over there now and see what he is teasing us with this time.

Super Contributor

Has he reformulated the Stem Regen serums?

Contributor
Super Contributor
On 9/12/2014 myshell624 said:

I kinda hope not ... {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}.

I'm of the mindset "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Respected Contributor

It does appear that he has reformulated his Stem Rejen.

Super Contributor
On 9/12/2014 Tricolor said:

It does appear that he has reformulated his Stem Rejen.

Looks like he added some stuff he found from researching glaciers. I honestly think Shophq is pressuring him to come out with new stuff every time he's on. I'm afraid his line is growing too fast and is going to leave potential buyers confused on what to use.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/12/2014 CAROLINA said:

This looks like the SKINN TTV for SUNDAY....

http://www.shophq.com/Skinn_Cosmetics_Seven_Piece_Fusion_Foundation_Complete_Color_Collection/307-90...

Thanks for posting this. Just when I thought I didn't need another thing from the Skinn collection, out comes this new setting veil. I may have to be up to watch the presentation on this one. I'll probably cave and get it, lol. I'm so weak when it comes to new cosmetics.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to try his neck serum and pore diminisher. I was hoping to get it all in a kit.

I agree that Dimitri's lines are confusing. If he would separate the lines, it would make it all easier to understand. There should be an entire line for mature skin. Now, people don't know what order to use them in or what to use with what.

Dimitri says to go to his video, but skin care shouldn't be that complicated that you can't easily explain what to use with what. Most of his calls are from confused buyers who have bought large numbers of product and now don't know how to use it all.

I use his Skin Softener, Microdermabrasion on my nose Smiley Happy, 24 hour cream on neck, and Orchid tint. But, I'm using Dr. Gross' retinol serums, peel pads, moisturizer, eye creams.