Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have any recommendations for face firming serums? I am looking for something that tightens over time, not the kind you put on for temporary tightening. TIA

Honored Contributor

Are you interested in Korean skincare products at all? Let me know if you are and I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing and the products I'm using. Otherwise, it's probably pointless for me to give the details.

Trusted Contributor

JLF hi. Are you using products from Korea that tighten? Did I miss that? LOL Along with my pores, I am looking for tightening too. What have you found that works good for that problem? Thanks for all your help.

Honored Contributor

snow, I think she means this one. I got samples in little packs for about five dollars from ebay. So far I don't see any improvement.

http://www.amazon.com/Skin-Food-Peach-Serum-Korea/dp/B004S3M2V0/ref=sr_1_3?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1410...

Trusted Contributor

Oh thanks Jud.

Honored Contributor

No, that's not what I'm using or referring to.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream. It's great for my mid-40s face and neck.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor
On 9/12/2014 snowball said:

JLF hi. Are you using products from Korea that tighten? Did I miss that? LOL Along with my pores, I am looking for tightening too. What have you found that works good for that problem? Thanks for all your help.

Hi snowball, I wanted to answer sooner, but I was waiting in line on the Ticketmaster site and didn't want to get distracted. Got my tickets so now I can proceed....lol

Products that build collagen are what will tighten, lift, and firm - namely added collagen, peptides, and vitamin C.

After AM cleansing, I'm using Tony Moly First Essence (a couple of drops in my hand) and adding 2 drops of Mizon Peptide Ampoule and 2 drops of Mizon Collagen Ampoule (ampoules are like concentrated ingredients, thin in consistency and similar to what we would call a serum) Rub my hands together, then tap/pat and press the product on my face. After that's dry, I use a few drops of Timeless Vitamin C Serum - tap and press that on (don't mix the Vitamin C with anything). It's my first bottle of Timeless so I don't feel any loyalty at this point. I could be shopping for a different one when the bottle gets low. Anyway, once the Vitamin C dries down, I finish up with my AHA treatment and a thin layer of Mizon Collagen Power Lifing Emulsion. Over the summer I stopped using a traditional moisturizer. My skin didn't really suffer, but I'm glad to be using a light one again.

After PM cleansing, I will pat and press on the First Essence, followed by patting 2-3 drops of Mizon Night Repair Seruming Ampoule. Most nights I'll follow up with the collagen emulsion, but a couple of nights a week I use a sleeping mask.

Honored Contributor

Whoops, sorry. Never assume {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Respected Contributor

Facelift!