Honored Contributor

Will previous seasonals be available going forward?

I think it's safe to assume that will get the previous seasonals for this new year of them, but did Chaz say anything about offering them after this year is up ( meaning after summer 2015)? Is this the new norm going forward? Or did they tell everyone to stock up because we don't know when they are coming back?

I'm on my last bottle of FGP which will get me through this fall, but do I have to worry about next year?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Re: Will previous seasonals be available going forward?

That is a great question. Maybe someone can answer this question? I would assume that this won't be offered every year.

Honored Contributor

It's odd though, because in 2012 when FGP was not being brought back for 2013 they made a big deal of telling us "stock up now". I admit I really didn't watch the shows this time, just a few minutes here and there when it happened to be on, so I didn't see it all. But if they had said they weren't coming back, I'm sure it would be all over the boards.

Respected Contributor

When he first brought out seasonals he never intended to run them more than one year. The Q made so much money they begged for a second year with FGP, WVM, SGGT and SMC. Now he said yesterday they truly don't know if they will do the three seasonals for Spring and Summer. We can count on Winter bc the offerings are already in the system. I seriously doubt the sales will be so bad they wouldn't go forward with what is already planned out. My guess is they are waiting for sales figures on Fall and Winter before they commit to Spring and Summer.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I'm finding it very hard to believe they won't offer the 3 in Spring and Summer. I'd be totally shocked if that happened. They set the precedent and additionally SOB and SHP and SMC were all very popular. But I'm really wondering about Fall 2015 and forward.

Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 jaxs mom said:

I'm finding it very hard to believe they won't offer the 3 in Spring and Summer. I'd be totally shocked if that happened. They set the precedent and additionally SOB and SHP and SMC were all very popular. But I'm really wondering about Fall 2015 and forward.

I know, so I am planning on being able to get more SHP next Summer. I do hope it goes like this next year. Wouldn't that be great? Plus we would all buy so much more oil and RTM to get the best prices on them and be prepared for what CC we would buy in the future.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Kjelle said: When he first brought out seasonals he never intended to run them more than one year. The Q made so much money they begged for a second year with FGP, WVM, SGGT and SMC. Now he said yesterday they truly don't know if they will do the three seasonals for Spring and Summer. We can count on Winter bc the offerings are already in the system. I seriously doubt the sales will be so bad they wouldn't go forward with what is already planned out. My guess is they are waiting for sales figures on Fall and Winter before they commit to Spring and Summer.

I would be very disappointed if the prior spring and summer seasonals weren't offered again. But it makes sense if they don't sell many of the prior fall and winter seasonals not to offer them for the spring and summer.

Honored Contributor

I seriously doubt he wouldn't do the spring and summer scents too- he'd have a riot on his hands, lol, given that the summer scents are some of his biggest sellers and I know the SOB was super popular as well. I am sure he is going to offer them too.

Honored Contributor

I'd assume it will be a business decision with demand being one of the best drivers.

The only thing I know is that all the "buy now because there won't be more" sales talks isn't going to get me to stock up. I purchased way too many CC's two years ago, wanting to get in on good deals as well as a variety of flavors. Finally, I realized how much WEN I had in stock and cut way back. What I'm using right now, I bought just 2 months back - and now I'm convinced fresher is better.

I have one more shipment from that TSV and I've vowed to buy no more until I'm down to almost nothing! I know that if I want WEN at that point, I could have fewer choices regarding flavors and prices, but I can deal with that after the new year.

I might try one of the new treatment products, but not CC's.

Esteemed Contributor

I was really counting on seeing the past seasonals for Spring and Summer. Honestly, I am so confused what they are going to do next year in the way of offering past seasonals. When Chaz develops new seasonals it may hurt sales. We all have are favorites , would we continue to buy them as well as new scents? Between stashing and trying new products like the Pear I don't know what to do now. I have a few FAS that I stashed for this Fall so I did pick up FGP and FTP on AD which I may increase but the second ad comes out around the time of the winter.it's a good dilemma but it's a dilemma.lol