Regular Contributor

what eye project helps lift the upper eyelid?

I was reading a post a while ago where someone mentioned an eye lifting product that actually helps lift the upper eyelid. And there were other posters that replied how much they too liked the product. Does anyone know what it is? I have hooded lids and I'm not expecting miracles or anything but i would love to see what it does for me. If I don't like it I just won't repurchase. Thanks!
Valued Contributor

Re: what eye project helps lift the upper eyelid?

spookyghost:

Thanks for posing this question, I'd be interested to know as well.

Maria

Trusted Contributor

I have seen positive comments about Perricone's Acyl-Glutathione for eyes. I tried it, and it did nothing for me.

Isomers' Fast Life Eye Serum also gets a positive reaction.

Honored Contributor

Isomers Glutathiosome Eye Veil is highly recommended for that issue.

Respected Contributor

A Nu Face Device will absolutely lift your forehead and upper eye. With continuous usage it will become permanent.

Honored Contributor

I'm currently experimenting with Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream. It can be used all around the eye, is supposed to lift out the wrinkles and add elasticity. So far, so good, but I don't know if a topical will help lids that are severely hooded. We all need to be realistic in our expectations.

Super Contributor

Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum works good.

Respected Contributor

""Eye project""? Wishful thinking!

Honored Contributor

Dr. Gross Ferulic + Retinol eye serum "tightens" nicely -- and gently exfoliates. I thank the poster who recommended this product after checking out the ingredients for me. A teeny, tiny drop for both eyes really works wonders... it does not lift the "hooding" way up but it sure helps -- it lifts somewhat (1/4") and does away with the crinkles for me. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/31/2014 lovestoteach said:

Dr. Gross Ferulic + Retinol eye serum "tightens" nicely -- and gently exfoliates. I thank the poster who recommended this product after checking out the ingredients for me. A teeny, tiny drop for both eyes really works wonders... it does not lift the "hooding" way up but it sure helps -- it lifts somewhat (1/4") and does away with the crinkles for me. HTH

I, too, use and love Dr. Gross' eye serum, teach. It's the only eye serum I know of that you can apply even on the eyelids. It keeps my upper lid and beneath brow really smooth and firm. I use it daily. It takes very little - I don't even do a full pump. I also had a small white pin point pimple like on my lid, and it's totally disappeared.

I also use Dr. Gross' face serum, peel pads and moisturizer. Wish my hands looked a young as my face! Smiley Happy