Respected Contributor

Fall seasonal styling products?

I haven't yet caught a mention, did anyone else hear Chaz, at any point today, mention whether or not he's going to bring mousse, styling creme, treatment oil and RTM for all the fall seasonals to the Q any time soon? I spoiled myself with a FGP oil treatment this evening, it smells SO good, and I would just love to have SC and mousse in FGP as well. I have a stash of CC and RTM from two years ago, but I'll stock up on styling products if I can!

Super Contributor

Re: Fall seasonal styling products?

I'm sure that other posters will correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I heard Chaz mention that there won't be any seasonal styling products this fall. I think it was in the show he did with Jacque (sp) earlier today.

Respected Contributor

Oh, shoot! I really love my SC and mousse in SHP, I was so looking forward to those products in FGP and WVM! Thank you anyway!

Super Contributor

I'm actually kind of glad because now I'll save some money. My weakness is the oils. If Chaz brings out a FTP oil, I'll bring out my credit card (lol)!

Respected Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I'm sure that other posters will correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I heard Chaz mention that there won't be any seasonal styling products this fall. I think it was in the show he did with Jacque (sp) earlier today.

I didn't hear that but there is a Fall Styling Duo already in the system. He did say that FGP & FAS oil and RTM will be at the salon website and seemed to imply they wouldn't be at the Q.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Kjelle said:

I'm sure that other posters will correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I heard Chaz mention that there <em>won't</em> be any seasonal styling products this fall. I think it was in the show he did with Jacque (sp) earlier today.

I didn't hear that but there is a Fall Styling Duo already in the system. He did say that FGP & FAS oil and RTM will be at the salon website and seemed to imply they wouldn't be at the Q.

Yes, this sounds like what I heard.

Frequent Contributor

He has posted on social media that FTP will be available in the same 5 products SHP was available in. However, he did not specify which would be available through QVC. Here's hoping though! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Kelseyrr said: He has posted on social media that FTP will be available in the same 5 products SHP was available in. However, he did not specify which would be available through QVC. Here's hoping though! Smiley Happy

I would expect all of these products to be available on QVC. It is just the prior seasonals that the styling products won't be offered in.

Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Kjelle said:

I'm sure that other posters will correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I heard Chaz mention that there <em>won't</em> be any seasonal styling products this fall. I think it was in the show he did with Jacque (sp) earlier today.

Kjelle, I'm glad you mentioned that. I think he mentioned this at the start of the 1pm-3pm ET show and I started watching it a bit late. I thought I heard him say that the prior Seasonal oils would be available on his site, but imply that they wouldn't be available at QVC. I thought I might have misheard what he said so I didn't post anything about it. It seems odd that QVC wouldn't be sellign them. Maybe they thought that they wouldn't be popular selling items. It seems odd.

-- bebe Smile

Trusted Contributor

Chaz had mentioned during his June visit that the Q did not want to even order the SHP Mousse and SC. He said that he would sell it anyway in his salon. Finally he did convince the Q to order it which was why there was such limited quantity and it was such a late order. But Chaz knew he was right and that it would be as successful a launch as he anticipated. So maybe by now the Q has learned their lesson. And will always listen to Chaz. Ha