Valued Contributor

Any Guthy Renker Wen users know if.....

Do any of you know if Guthy Renker will offer the Fall Apple Spice or Fall Ginger Pumpkin? I know they will have the Fall Tuscan Pear. I get such a great deal there for the CCs. I only pay 19.99 a month and get 3 16oz bottles every 3 months, so about 20 bucks a bottle.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Guthy Renker Wen users know if.....

Bethany, did you get your lifetime free shipping?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

Wow, that's a great deal.

Valued Contributor

On 8/31/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Bethany, did you get your lifetime free shipping?

Yeah. That's why I still use them. :-) It's a really good deal on the CCs. I buy everything else from the Q. I'm hoping they'll have the past Fall CCs too! That would be Awesome! But if not I'll just get 3 of the Fall Tuscan Pear.
Esteemed Contributor

Good!

I get 2 TT and the new seasonal every 20 weeks. I want the FTP, so it will be good to know if they bring back past formulas.

Respected Contributor

Agree that is a great deal on the cc's. Hopefully, they will be offering the prior seasonals so you can order them. Why not try calling customer service?

Valued Contributor

On 8/31/2014 susan25 said:

Agree that is a great deal on the cc's. Hopefully, they will be offering the prior seasonals so you can order them. Why not try calling customer service?

I'm going to call them Tuesday. I get the same lady every time call and I don't really care for her but it's worth it. I have to call them every time I want to change whats in my kit. Last shipment in June I got a TT, CA, and a fig. So every 3 months I can choose what CCs I want. I really like that. Especially because I get to choose from all the core formulas and current seasonal. They don't have BGT or the kids. I was waiting for the FTP to be available before I called and I'm impatient to know if I can get the past seasons. Lol!!
Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 BethanyB said:
On 8/31/2014 susan25 said:

I'm going to call them Tuesday. I get the same lady every time call and I don't really care for her but it's worth it. I have to call them every time I want to change whats in my kit. Last shipment in June I got a TT, CA, and a fig. So every 3 months I can choose what CCs I want. I really like that. Especially because I get to choose from all the core formulas and current seasonal. They don't have BGT or the kids. I was waiting for the FTP to be available before I called and I'm impatient to know if I can get the past seasons. Lol!!

Sorry to hear that their customer service isn't very helpful. Even though, they should know if they will be offering the prior seasonals.

Esteemed Contributor

Bethany, I get the same guy every time I call. It must be attached to our phone numbers. I wish they would finish the site for the members to change the kits online. That's been in the works forever.

Susan, GR customer service is very helpful. They go out of their way to keep their members happy.

Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Bethany, I get the same guy every time I call. It must be attached to our phone numbers. I wish they would finish the site for the members to change the kits online. That's been in the works forever.

Susan, GR customer service is very helpful. They go out of their way to keep their members happy.

HonnyBrown, I am not sure that I will ever order from GR, but it definitely sounds like the 3 cc's in 16 oz. size is a good deal.