Honored Contributor

Wen Men Coming at the end of September -- per Chaz Dean, during his Wen QVC show at 2:16pm ET on 8/30

__

Wen Men coming at the end of September.

-- Chaz Dean

__

Chaz just let the cat out of the bag. Wen Men's Cleansing Conditioner will be launched at the end of September.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Men Coming at the end of September -- per Chaz Dean, during his Wen QVC show at 2:16pm ET on 8/30

I missed the show last night so I don't know if he said this already. Amber, bamboo, cardamom, and ginger. I may want to use it myself!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Men Coming at the end of September -- per Chaz Dean, during his Wen QVC show at 2:16pm ET on 8/30

On 8/30/2014 bebe777 said:

__

Wen Men coming at the end of September.

-- Chaz Dean

__

Chaz just let the cat out of the bag. Wen Men's Cleansing Conditioner will be launched at the end of September.

-- bebe

I thought I already married one.

Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Kjelle said: I missed the show last night so I don't know if he said this already. Amber, bamboo, cardamom, and ginger. I may want to use it myself!

Kjelle, I hadn't seen the ingredients listing. It sounds wonderful!!! I'm going to have to give it a spin. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I'm trying to remember if there are going to be styling product as well, I just don't remember.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Kjelle said: I missed the show last night so I don't know if he said this already. Amber, bamboo, cardamom, and ginger. I may want to use it myself!
Me, too!
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 w84WEN said:
On 8/30/2014 bebe777 said:

__

<em>Wen Men coming at the end of September.</em>

-- Chaz Dean

__

I thought I already married one. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

lol, may Wen Men CC will pump up the volume and make him an ultra special Wen Man!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Wink

Super Contributor

oh wow! that sounds nice. I may have to give it a try.

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like something I'd pick for myself!! I love deeper, more masculine fragrances for fall and winter. (Black Orchid by Tom Ford is my go-to fragrance). I'm more excited about this than I should be, hahahahaha.

Respected Contributor

On 8/30/2014 DoxieMomma said:

Sounds like something I'd pick for myself!! I love deeper, more masculine fragrances for fall and winter. (Black Orchid by Tom Ford is my go-to fragrance). I'm more excited about this than I should be, hahahahaha.

GRRRLL!! I can't STAY out of Black Orchid!! A woman after my own heart!!!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand. Is this going to be new seasonals meant for men?