Frequent Contributor

What have you ordered today???

I pre-ordered the BGT TSV bc I knew it would be the first to go. Well watching the midnight show I decided I needed another BGT TSV and the new Six Thirteen Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment! Can't wait to try all the new products {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Re: What have you ordered today???

Like you, I pre-ordered 5 TSVs and the FGP and FTP a couple of days ago. However, today I ordered a TT TSV. Now.... Chaz is fixing to hit the Q in another 35 minutes so what I ordered "today" is subject to change. Wink

I'm with you. I can't wait to try the new products. Really looking forward to the new BGT sc, vts & remoist.

Frequent Contributor

I bought just the tsv, waiting for an OTO maybe tonight?!? Probably will get the glossing serum, since they said it's the last day at featured price.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV in TT and 2 SHP RTMs. Trying to be prepared for next summer, if the Q doesn't bring back the oil & RTM with the prior seasonals.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I got the BGT TSV, a 16 oz Tuscan Pear CC and a bottle of TT oil (my current bottle is 2/3 empty and I was starting to panic). I have never used BGT and the Pear is new so I am really looking forward to both. And the TT oil is my number one 'must have' WEN product.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the 32 oz Tuscan Pear CC on autodelivery. I love a fresh pear scent, but I mainly bought it for the honey. If it performs like SHP, I will up the final shipment.

Valued Contributor

Do not like Apple Spice nor the Ginger Pumpkin. I'll try the Pear.

Frequent Contributor

Well, nothing today, but I pre-ordered the BGT TSV, and the new FTP in 32oz. About a month ago I ordered the BGT 32oz, because I had the feeling they were going to increase the price. So, now I'll have 3 32oz bottles, plus what's already in my shower. I'm setSmiley Happy If I like the new FTP, I'll probably reorder.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the SHP and I am most likely going to pick up the TSV in FIG. I do not need it, but I am having a hard time getting past the value. It' really is amazing.

Respected Contributor

On 8/30/2014 icezeus said:

I purchased the SHP and I am most likely going to pick up the TSV in FIG. I do not need it, but I am having a hard time getting past the value. It' really is amazing.

It has taken all of my will power not to order SHP before it is gone. I mix it with Fig for the aroma therapy (not crazy about fig scent) and because it has nice 'slip' when I am combing my easily tangled hair. This probably sounds crazy but I've decided to live in the seasons and move to the Tuscan Pear instead. I'm going to hope that SHP comes back next summer because it is a lovely CC and RTM.