Honored Contributor

Did Chaz & Lisa talk about this last night????

I was half asleep and not sure if I heard what I thought I heard at midnight.

They were discussing the frequency of CCing. Lisa said she cleanses once a week...

Did Chaz say something about changing the formulation so you don't have to cleanse every day??? Was he talking about a specific CC formula?

Or was I dreaming????

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Chaz & Lisa talk about this last night????

I must be going NUTS!!!

It was right before he showed how he shaved the hair on the side of his head.

Did I imagine that too????

Regular Contributor

I remember the portion of the program you are talking about but, I don't remember that. Admittedly, I was a lot sleepier than I thought b/c I woke up this morning with the T.V. watching me.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I don't know when I fell asleep!{#emotions_dlg.lol} I think they were just saying that their hair gets better and they don't have to cleanse as often.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

Yup, Lisa said she only cleanses once a week. I thought Chaz mentioned that switching to WEN (a CC) would do that, not a particular formula of WEN. But I was getting up for a snack - I live in CA, so I didn't have to stay up.
Super Contributor

You weren't dreaming, Terrier. Everything you wrote was said.

Respected Contributor

Is it possible that she meant cleansing only once a week with Wen? The rest of the time she uses shampoo? Because washing my hair once a week kind of makes me ??? She actively works out at the gym and doesn't she need to wash her hair afterwards?

Super Contributor

I think Lisa is so afraid of losing more hair.. the less she washes and brushes it she feels the better. Lisa admits that she has hair loss.

Esteemed Contributor

It's hard to decipher what Lisa is talking about sometimes especially during WEN presentations. She was in her normal I am never going to stop talking and let the actual inventor of the product get a word in form last night.

However Lisa did mention that she only cleanses once a week. That is nothing new. I have heard her say this often. I cleanse between once to twice a week as well, so this is not abnormal to me.

Trusted Contributor

I too only cleanse my hair once a week whether I use wen or regular shampoo.
Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Is it possible that she meant cleansing only once a week with Wen? The rest of the time she uses shampoo? Because washing my hair once a week kind of makes me ??? She actively works out at the gym and doesn't she need to wash her hair afterwards?

I was wondering about that workout and the hair too!

She uses a lot of product as well...I would think she would need to cleanse more often.