Respected Contributor

I have a major stash of Wen but did order to TSV!

Was going back and forth on if I should get it or just work on my stash. I haven't tried the VOlumizing spray before and really want to. I just decided to,order one kit on A/D. I usually get this TSV in duplicate. Boy I was so torn. Anyone else in this kind of situation? Feel my pain?
Valued Contributor

Re: I have a major stash of Wen but did order to TSV!

Sorry, no. I was really waiting for this TSV. I actually did not buy anything in June, except for the Summer Honey Peach, so my core formulas were low and I ran out of my TT. Still have a 32oz of Sweet Almond and 1/2 of a 16 oz LAV. Just opened a bottle of LAV SC (my last one) and the SAM GS (also the last one from the duos).
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

You should see my stash lol and even though I shouldn't have there was no way I was passing. I ordered two TSV's (BGT and TT) on ad. I do buy for three of us BUT my DD has been recently cutoff from getting free Wen so my stash is not going down much these days.
Honored Contributor

Join the club! I bought two sets of BGT on A/D. I really have plenty CC but wanted to try the BGT SC and VTS so it made more sense to order the TSV. DD likes BGT so One set is for her and I'll just give her my bottle of CC. Beaches, I'm in a similar situation. DD doesn't live with us anymore but she surely likes to come over and shop out of our hallway closet for WEN, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. Sure, I could shut it down but I don't mind too much.
Valued Contributor

On 8/29/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: Join the club! I bought two sets of BGT on A/D. I really have plenty CC but wanted to try the BGT SC and VTS so it made more sense to order the TSV. DD likes BGT so One set is for her and I'll just give her my bottle of CC. Beaches, I'm in a similar situation. DD doesn't live with us anymore but she surely likes to come over and shop out of our hallway closet for WEN, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. Sure, I could shut it down but I don't mind too much.
You made me lol, with your remark about your DD shopping in your closet for WEN and even toothpaste. So funny. Lucky girl!!!
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

On 8/29/2014 beaches21 said: You should see my stash lol and even though I shouldn't have there was no way I was passing. I ordered two TSV's (BGT and TT) on ad. I do buy for three of us BUT my DD has been recently cutoff from getting free Wen so my stash is not going down much these days.
I was set to order your exact order but just ordered TT. Figure I will switch to BGT next shipment. I am going to not watch any of the shows and be busy tomorrow so I don't buy more.
Valued Contributor

I completely understand! I don't need any CC (thanks to the gallons), but it's too good of a deal to pass up. I bought one set in BGT, really interested in trying the SC & VTS. Plus I want to try all the fall scents, so I'm starting to over stock . . . . .
**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/29/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: Join the club! I bought two sets of BGT on A/D. I really have plenty CC but wanted to try the BGT SC and VTS so it made more sense to order the TSV. DD likes BGT so One set is for her and I'll just give her my bottle of CC. Beaches, I'm in a similar situation. DD doesn't live with us anymore but she surely likes to come over and shop out of our hallway closet for WEN, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. Sure, I could shut it down but I don't mind too much.
I know but my DD goes through it like water. She took my last bottle of SMC and I think she clipped a 32oz SAM. I don't like her attitude so she's cutoff until she wises up.
Trusted Contributor

On 8/29/2014 beaches21 said:
I know but my DD goes through it like water. She took my last bottle of SMC and I think she clipped a 32oz SAM. I don't like her attitude so she's cutoff until she wises up.

Funny how much they don't NEED once they have to pay for it! I have similar problems and now that she has a job paying more than mine I cut her off for the most part too. When she was in college she actually did a lot of grocery shopping out of our kitchen. But like JLF I didn't mind....then. Now my ATTITUDE is more like beaches! DD makes fun of me for spending money all the time so I don't spend it on HER anymore.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

KJPA
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/29/2014 KJPA said:
On 8/29/2014 beaches21 said:

Funny how much they don't NEED once they have to pay for it! I have similar problems and now that she has a job paying more than mine I cut her off for the most part too. When she was in college she actually did a lot of grocery shopping out of our kitchen. But like JLF I didn't mind....then. Now my ATTITUDE is more like beaches! DD makes fun of me for spending money all the time so I don't spend it on HER anymore.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Lol Yours and mine sounds like they're cut from the same cloth. Everyone knows I am very generous with my Wen but she has taken advantage one too many times. The nerve of her clipping my last SMC! Well hope she enjoys it because she won't be getting any fall scents now