Regular Contributor

I want to order the new fall scent.. Should i wait?

I'm so excited for the new fall scent but we have been a little tight with money this month and I have to watch how I spend my extra cash. Should I wait and see if it will be offered on easy pay? Or maybe if they have an OTO with the 16ozCC, oil and RTM? I really want the pear.. But I want to get as much bang for my buck as I can..
Valued Contributor

Re: I want to order the new fall scent.. Should i wait?

hard to say, fluffy. seems like this fall is kind of a different ball game with the availability of all 3 seasonals and with slightly higher prices. but also, if we get what we've gotten in the past, there's a lot more to come...rtm, oil, 3 piece kit, maybe styling crème and mousse in ftp? maybe you could put some ftp on check hold just in case? that way you assure yourself your order but you can add to it or change it if you see something else you like during the actual shows? also, keep in mind that qvc will honor a price adjustment w/in 30 days of your purchase so if you buy something and it happens to be offered for less later, they will refund you the difference. but it's more likely that what will happen is a great oto or something that has yet to be put up on the site will be unveiled during the shows. i know how you feel about getting as much bang for your buck as possible. remember we have three months of pear ahead of us!

Respected Contributor

I would wait until Chaz's visit this weekend. He may have a OTO if the tsv sells out. I also would expect some other deals. If you really want the 3 piece kit you should wait until it is offered. I am waiting to order the new fall seasonal until I read some of the reviews. If most reviews are positive, I will probably order the 3 piece kit unless it sells out before I have a chance to order it. I wish I had ordered more of the SHP kits when they were available. I did order some extra SHP cc's and still have a SHP oil that I haven't used yet.

Respected Contributor

Just a word of warning, the Q doesn't automatically honor a check order. I've put something on a check payment when trying to decide if I want something more later in the day, and had it go to backorder and then be cancelled if the product sells out, because the Q fills credit card orders first, if enough people pay immediately with a card, the check orders get ditched and those who placed them are out of luck. The Q wants their money as fast as they can get it, and to them, waiting for someone to mail a check is VERY risky when other people are willing to pony up the moolah immediately. :-(

Esteemed Contributor

I put mine on check hold. Although it's been said there will be no easy pay I really want to see what happens. It's possible it could happen later in September or so, guess we'll have to wait and see.
Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 CamilleP said:

Just a word of warning, the Q doesn't automatically honor a check order. I've put something on a check payment when trying to decide if I want something more later in the day, and had it go to backorder and then be cancelled if the product sells out, because the Q fills credit card orders first, if enough people pay immediately with a card, the check orders get ditched and those who placed them are out of luck. The Q wants their money as fast as they can get it, and to them, waiting for someone to mail a check is VERY risky when other people are willing to pony up the moolah immediately. :-(

wow I didn't know that but it is only fair. Is that a new process due to so many abusing the check hold option?

Super Contributor

I have never bought the seasonal 3 piece kit. What is usually in the kit?
Valued Contributor

i will add that Dooters on FB said that the fall scents will not be included in any sets this weekend. however someone did ask if they will be available in a trio (16oz of ftp, fas & fgp) & dooters said "not this visit" but most likely a future visit. maybe hold off until that is available?

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 maryfw said: I have never bought the seasonal 3 piece kit. What is usually in the kit?

16 oz CC, 1oz oil and I think either a 2 oz RTM.

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 maryfw said: I have never bought the seasonal 3 piece kit. What is usually in the kit?

The seasonal 3 piece kits in the past included 16 oz cc, 1 oz. oil and 2 oz. RTM.

This is a picture of the last seasonal kit that I ordered.

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach 3-pc Collection