Valued Contributor
I just got an email that one of my TSVs already shipped. WOW. I don't think I ever had a QVC order processed so fast.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

Re: TSV order already shipped?

I just got my email stating that my BGT TSV has shipped already too! I can't wait to try all the products.

Valued Contributor

that's awesome! enjoy!

Honored Contributor

The EDD is Thursday 9/5 for me, so I don't know if mine will ship today or not.

Would be cool if it did Smiley Very Happy

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I just checked my e-mail and mine also already shipped. I can't wait to try all of the new BGT products. I don't believe this is the best formula for my hair but really love the scent.

Respected Contributor

Well, awright! I just got an email my 613 body treatment shipped too! I only just ordered the tsv so I won't be getting that for a bit. Some nice poster has a link to the better price. I got mine in Bamboo. oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! Like on the Munster's Herman says that about being "Father Of The Year". Grandpa goes...Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy what! The UPS guys are gonna get mobbed when they get to our respective houses. Right? TACKLE!!!!

Honored Contributor

wow, that is awesome!

For those of you that get your FTP, please post your initial thoughts about scent, etc!! Pretty please!

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

wow, that is awesome!

For those of you that get your FTP, please post your initial thoughts about scent, etc!! Pretty please!

HappyDaze: I also would love to know what other Wenners think about the new fall seasonal. I will make my final decision about ordering this once I read some of the reviews about this new formula.

Esteemed Contributor

My bamboo green tea shipped but my tea tree is "in process". I'm impressed , cool go Q!
Valued Contributor

My BGT TSV shipped today too... I think the EDD was either 9/5 or 9/8. Either way that was fast! Smiley Happy