Valued Contributor

OT: Vaccine - autism connection coverup!

I'm posting this because there are many young mothers here with children of vaccination age and they should have this info before proceeding. This debate has been going on for a while, but this reporter has uncovered a coverup of this connection by the CDC.

Vaccine-autism connection: US Congressman stonewalled by CDC

by Jon Rappoport

August 21, 2014

www.nomorefakenews.com

With a CDC whistleblower standing in the shadows, claiming the CDC has known about the vaccine-autism connection for 10 years, the cover-up is threatening to blow sky-high.

And now Florida Congressman Bill Posey has sent me a statement about his experience with the CDC.

Posey has been trying to obtain specific data about a 2004 CDC study which claimed the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine has no role in causing autism.

The CDC whistleblower (so far, anonymously) has been pointing to that 2004 study as a fraud, claiming vital data were omitted, data which would indict the vaccine.

So how has the CDC responded to Posey’s inquiry and request for all the 2004 data?

Here is what he wrote to me:

“The CDC has refused for more than six months to hand over documents I requested concerning this issue. That is not the type of response we expect from our government.”

What??

A US Congressman wants research data from a federal agency and they flat-out refuse.

Nothing much is a stake here—only the health of the entire US population. Vaccines causing autism? And the CDC has the right to keep as many secrets as it wants to?

Did the CDC wake up one morning and decide it’s the CIA? On what grounds is it refusing to release the data? National Security?

Here is what the CDC whistleblower (a research scientist still employed by the CDC) states: intentionally omitted data from the 2004 study shows that: African-American boys who receive their first MMR vaccine before the age of 36 months have a 300% increased risk of developing autism.

Presumably, this is what Congressman Posey would learn if the CDC turned over the data to him.

And who knows what else he would learn?

My comment about the CDC thinking it’s the CIA isn’t entirely facetious. In 1987, I confirmed that, routinely, certain CDC employees are sent to Langley, Virginia, for CIA training, and return with top-secret classifications—meaning they can access data that are off-limits to the rest of the CDC and most of the federal government.

Data confirming extensive and ongoing damage caused by vaccines might indeed rate as “classified, National Security,” if by Security you mean “protecting vaccine manufacturers and their government allies.”

As opposed to protecting the public.

More articles on this here
Honored Contributor

Re: OT: Vaccine - autism connection coverup!

Calling him a 'reporter' is very generous. I'd never cite this website as a news source.

Super Contributor

Oh come now this is from a blog by a guy who's a known conspiracy theorist & all he has are those great ""unnamed sources.""

He's the guy who doesn't believe germs make people sick lol Bet he has Bigfoot & a little green man in the basement too just waiting to make headlines. I hate unfounded alarmist blogs like that. More science deniers.

Occasional Contributor

The diseases that these vaccines are given to prevent are much more deadly than the vaccines could ever be. This "story" has been around forever and I've never seen any actual proof of a connection between vaccines and autism. I certainly would not want to have to deal with any of the deadly diseases that vaccinations prevent.

I'm not sure why we're discussing this on a beauty site, though.

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 voyager1980 said:

Oh come now this is from a blog by a guy who's a known conspiracy theorist & all he has are those great "unnamed sources."

He's the guy who doesn't believe germs make people sick lol Bet he has Bigfoot & a little green man in the basement too just waiting to make headlines. I hate unfounded alarmist blogs like that. More science deniers.

^ this.

And hi, Voyager! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

They have been covering this up for years. I am parent of two autistic teen sons I have been aware of this for years. People also should be aware they cause more than Autism. They are injecting so many antigens in our system they are causing the body to turn against itself giving people autoimmune disorders, asthma and other issues as well depending on the vaccine. Vaccines are a big source of income for Big pharma. Then they screw you up and make more money treating you with other medications for that disorder. I know what I am saying is not popular but it is a fact. They even put a rider on the homeland security bill back in Bush jr. Term limiting the amount you can sue the vaccine companies to a point where it is not worth doing it after court costs etc. If, you do win they then put in for it to be silenced by the family not to speak about it to others or they do not get their money. It done time and time again. For me I am not worried about the money. But, what I would not give for my sons to be well again. Peace.
Honored Contributor

I don't believe most of what I read and this is a prime example of why. Sadly, people will fall for this nonsense.

Super Contributor

SNOPES

Respected Contributor

There are some facts there, the mercury in the caps of vaccine bottles and the fact that mercury is no longer used after this fact hit the fan with the autism conspiracy and all, but it isn't all the possible fault. It is old news and with so many potential lawsuits, the government will never agree or admit a possibile connection.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Haddie said: They have been covering this up for years. I am parent of two autistic teen sons I have been aware of this for years. People also should be aware they cause more than Autism. They are injecting so many antigens in our system they are causing the body to turn against itself giving people autoimmune disorders, asthma and other issues as well depending on the vaccine. Vaccines are a big source of income for Big pharma. Then they screw you up and make more money treating you with other medications for that disorder. I know what I am saying is not popular but it is a fact. They even put a rider on the homeland security bill back in Bush jr. Term limiting the amount you can sue the vaccine companies to a point where it is not worth doing it after court costs etc. If, you do win they then put in for it to be silenced by the family not to speak about it to others or they do not get their money. It done time and time again. For me I am not worried about the money. But, what I would not give for my sons to be well again. Peace.

I understand your pain. But please DO NOT think that this man is giving you news. He also believes that things can be cured by past life regression. He is not a reliable source for much of anything.