Contributor

Anyone tried the hourglass ambient powders. Have read some good reviews but the price is kind of high.

Frequent Contributor

I so want to buy some hourglass products, the ambient powders look beautiful, the lip glosses are gorgeous and reviews say so long lasting and I have heard amazing things about the mineral veil primer. The price tag is high and I am tempted everyday but feel bad about the prices.

Respected Contributor
The ambient powders are wonderful. I've tried two, Mood Light and Diffused. Yes, sadly, they are pricey and I don't think there are any dupes. Can you get to a Sephora to take a peek and give a try? Btw, I really like Mood Light. Also, there have been several threads on it here so if you don't get tons of response just do a search.
Valued Contributor
Love mine. I've had them a while. I use them everyday and there is not a dent in them! They are expensive but I think they will last a long time. I have Mood and the palette.
Respected Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Cardamom said: Love mine. I've had them a while. I use them everyday and there is not a dent in them! They are expensive but I think they will last a long time. I have Mood and the palette.
Cardamom, which is your favorite?
Valued Contributor
On 8/20/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/20/2014 Cardamom said: Love mine. I've had them a while. I use them everyday and there is not a dent in them! They are expensive but I think they will last a long time. I have Mood and the palette.
Cardamom, which is your favorite?
Mood by far. I regret the palette. I wish I had the large size Dim on it's own. I still prefer mood over dim though. Dim is beautiful. I'm very pink toned so the mood looks really nice on me. The Radiant is too dark and orangy for me. When I run out of one I'd like to try the Diffused. Oh wait that is not true. If I run out of mood I would buy more mood. If I run out of the palette then I'd buy Dim.
Super Contributor

I have the Diffused and it's nice as kind of a finishing powder, but I REALLY wish I would have gotten the Mood -- it's EVERYBODY's favorite! I swear I'm going to get it soon, but keep finding other things to spend my money on.

They've got a palette which you might like, too. Good luck!

Super Contributor

The blushes really look interesting, especially the Luminous Flush. At $35.00, that's a pretty comparable price for the quality.

Valued Contributor

I use their Veil Primer, Immaculate Foundation and sometimes Veil Foundation. I also use some of their blushes. I love the line. It is a bit expensive, but worth it since I have problem skin.

Respected Contributor
On 8/20/2014 F1wild said:

The blushes really look interesting, especially the Luminous Flush. At $35.00, that's a pretty comparable price for the quality.

Hey there, I've been thinking about you and HappyDaze this evening. Wishing you and HD well tomorrow.