Honored Contributor

Can Anyone Identify This Beautiful Power/Bronzer brush?

There is a wonderful looking powder/bronzer brush that the makeup artist uses in a little Martha Stewart makeup tip video on long-wear makeup for the summer. It is an all black HUGE brush and the bristles look so soft. Anyway, I don't know what brand it is--I looked on a few sites but don't see this exact one. This one seems very rounded. . .

I have every confidence that one of you ladies will know immediately!

http://www.marthastewart.com/1078280/5-makeup-products-wear-every-day?xsc=eml_video_2014_08_20_temp...

Any ideas? THANKS!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Identify This Beautiful Power/Bronzer brush?

Hi Sooner,,I am a cosmetic brush addict and wanted to watch the video to see if I could help, however, it won't work when I hit the link. From your description, I am wondering if it is a Sigma brush. I will see if I can see this video some other way,,if I do,,I will post a new response.

Respected Contributor

Try here.

Honored Contributor

RedConvertibleGirl got it right! THANKS!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Redconvertiblegirl,,that worked,,,,to a certain extent. However, I am on a work computer and it is a dinosaur!! it keeps freezing..but I got a look at the brush. It does NOT look like sigma,,,but now...I HAVE to find it~~~!!!! Hopefully,,,,,"I'll be back" ;-)

Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 animalsrus said:

Redconvertiblegirl,,that worked,,,,to a certain extent. However, I am on a work computer and it is a dinosaur!! it keeps freezing..but I got a look at the brush. It does NOT look like sigma,,,but now...I HAVE to find it~~~!!!! Hopefully,,,,,"I'll be back" ;-)

LOL!!! I am not alone! Isn't that the greatest looking brush? WOW!

Respected Contributor

It has white letters on the handle but I can't read it.

Frequent Contributor

FOUND IT!!!!! It is Make Up Forever #130 Large powder brush and sephora has it for $55.00. Hmmmmmm,,,tempting!!!

Honored Contributor

That looks like a beautiful Make Up For Ever brush! WOW. But what about this Givenchy one? But it's bristles look shorter than the one in the video.

Givenchy Brush

Frequent Contributor

The Givenchy looks nice,,but if you look at the handle and the upper part of the handle where it looks like it balloons out abit,,the givenchy is not as close as the MUFE brush. It's just my opinion,,,Im not positive,,but ,,regardless,,Im tempted by the MUFE brush,,,and I need another cosmetic brush like I need another hole in the head. OY!!