Esteemed Contributor

Both are 4 ounces and I got them from UPS today!!!!

I am so excited about the RM, considering how great the oil and CC are.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Regular Contributor
Hi HonnyBrown. I hope you love your new stuff! What scent did you get? I have tried the remoist in TT and recently in Pom ( thanks to a generous wenner that gifted it to me). In fact I just cleansed with TT cc and used a dab of the Pom remoist as a leave in. I just plopped my hair in a soft old tee shirt and am going to sleep. I expect to wake up with shiney, soft, beachy waves. When I use remoist this way I don't rinse it out. When I use it as a treatment I use a big glob and leave it on overnight and rinse it out in the morning. Let us know how you like it. The oil is still my favorite though.... It's "da bomb" !!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks merri! I can't believe I didn't mention I got both in TT!

I have a new love for RM after adding a splash of water. The oil speaks for itself.

Respected Contributor
I thought you tried the RM before? Didn't you say you liked the GR formula better? New WEN is always fun though Smiley Very Happy
Respected Contributor
Enjoy! I always feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I get a Wen delivery, lol!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor
On 8/19/2014 Hilary77 said: Enjoy! I always feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I get a Wen delivery, lol!
Me too!!!
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor
Glad you are enjoying these. They are very addictive.
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/19/2014 WenGirl42 said: I thought you tried the RM before? Didn't you say you liked the GR formula better? New WEN is always fun though Smiley Very Happy

Yes, RM is a weekly staple! I like the GR RM better because it leaves my hair softer. I haven't tried the Q RM with a splash of water yet. TT RM is also new for me. I bought this kit because I'm running low on oil and RM.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/19/2014 Hilary77 said: Enjoy! I always feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I get a Wen delivery, lol!

Me three!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Newtowen said: Glad you are enjoying these. They are very addictive.

I haven't even opened the box yet. Tomorrow just might be an impromptu cleanse