Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics - CC Cream - How do you like this?

I got the Josie ADVANCE order of the TSV, I used to really like her Tinted Moist and I was so excited to get it. We'll, I DO NOT like it. My face was shiny, tacky and my powder wouldn't go over it even after allowing to dry for about 8min.

So, I have NEVER tried the IT Celebration or the CC cream with High SPF.

Now, I'm looking at it since the reviews all seem pretty good.

I am combo skin - in my 40's - I am Fairly Medium in BE, not sure what color CC or Celebration I should go with in the IT brand? Would love your thoughts.

Thank you!

Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics - CC Cream - How do you like this?

I have been using this since January and absolutely love it. It makes my skin look fabulous . I'm 67 and I always get compliments on my skin. I'm now a total it girl . Try it and I think you'll love it .
Respected Contributor

On 8/19/2014 scarlett811 said: I have been using this since January and absolutely love it. It makes my skin look fabulous . I'm 67 and I always get compliments on my skin. I'm now a total it girl . Try it and I think you'll love it .

Thank you - Could you help me with colors? I feel like I'm in between colors.
Do you like their bronzer? Do you use that? Solid or loose?

Occasional Contributor

I've been using the CC cream in light since March. Love it! I'll use a bit of the Celebration fnd to set it, but not by itself for fnd.

I need liquid/cream fnd to put over my eyes to even/lighten my face.

I did use fairly med in BE, but can't use powder all over anymore.

Try it! My fave fnd at the moment!!

Respected Contributor

sueb27

Do you use Light in the Liquid & the Celebration? Since you were Fairly Medium too, I'm "assuming" this would be my coloring too.

Medium in "most" brands is to dark for me but sometimes light is to light. I'm that Light/Med shade I guess you would say LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm in my mid-50's and have been using It Cosmetics CC+ Cream for probably 6 months (have the TSV that came with the jumbo tube on A/D). Sometimes I'll use Missha's Perfect Cover, but I always come back to the It CC cream. I'm no longer employed outside our home, but I still put makeup on every morning as I feel the IT CC cream is kind of an extension of my skincare. It doesn't take anywhere near 8 mins. to set. Once it does, I'll use either Laura Geller's Baked Elements or Color Optics CC Finishing Powder over it.

Occasional Contributor

On 8/19/2014 Sandgirl said:

sueb27

Do you use Light in the Liquid & the Celebration? Since you were Fairly Medium too, I'm "assuming" this would be my coloring too.

Medium in "most" brands is to dark for me but sometimes light is to light. I'm that Light/Med shade I guess you would say LOL

CC cream in light, celebration in light-medium. Just checked;-))

The only reason I have both, is, I think the solid was a tsv first..lol...

I have the cc cream in the super sized tsv ad. I will release another kit when I run out.

That says a lot! I hate everything..lol....Not really, it just doesn't work for me.

Prob wouldn't order the compact again. It's too drying for me. (older that you...50's)

I've been using the Hourglass Ambient powder palette to finish my make up. (Sephora)

Spendy......but I really like it. People say my skin glows...lol...

Occasional Contributor

If you have an Ulta nearby, you can check out the colors there;-))

Occasional Contributor

On 8/19/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I'm in my mid-50's and have been using It Cosmetics CC+ Cream for probably 6 months (have the TSV that came with the jumbo tube on A/D). Sometimes I'll use Missha's Perfect Cover, but I always come back to the It CC cream. I'm no longer employed outside our home, but I still put makeup on every morning as I feel the IT CC cream is kind of an extension of my skincare. It doesn't take anywhere near 8 mins. to set. Once it does, I'll use either Laura Geller's Baked Elements or Color Optics CC Finishing Powder over it.

I've tried using the Missha again, after using the CC cream. I like the CC cream so much more!

The Missha does look kinda gray now. And it goes on lighter.

Respected Contributor

On 8/19/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thank you!!!

& Sue, I do have a Ulta but it's quite the drive and I won't be making it that way for MONTHS!! We go on Vac. in Nov. (I have time) and I am trying to find myself a tinted moisture that I can where while there since I normally don't wear much makeup at all while on vac Smiley Happy BUT, whatever I find I also plan to use DAILY!