Super Contributor

Has anyone purchased and used this beauty tool?

Super Contributor

No reviews for the $$$ ultrasonic device on their website = red flag, IMHO.

Lola
Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 WhateverLolaWants said:

No reviews for the $$$ ultrasonic device on their website = red flag, IMHO.

Good reviews on QVC, though -- just under 5 stars, 14 reviewers.

OP -- check out the reviews here and that might help.

Super Contributor

Thank you both for replying. I did check the QVC reviews. Just wanted another source.

One thing the demo didn't mention is that ultrasonic wavelengths break down the cell wall of bacteria. This is one reason I use an ultrasonic device when providing hygiene or periodontal treatment. It does look like a combo spatula/putty knife, though. Very interesting tool.

Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 F1wild said:

Thank you both for replying. I did check the QVC reviews. Just wanted another source.

One thing the demo didn't mention is that ultrasonic wavelengths break down the cell wall of bacteria. This is one reason I use an ultrasonic device when providing hygiene or periodontal treatment. It does look like a combo spatula/putty knife, though. Very interesting tool.

Kicking -- hopefully someone will come along. I know what you mean -- I always like to "talk" to those here about something I'm interested in, in addition to reading the reviews. :-)

Honored Contributor

I have it, use it and love it! Anything specific you'd like to know?

Super Contributor
On 8/19/2014 geezerette said:

I'm wondering if the reason your skin must be wet is because the tool heats up. My dental ultrasonic has a water mist for that reason.

Also, what have you used it for? They say cleansing, helping serums penetrate better.

What differences have you achieved with it?

Honored Contributor
On 8/19/2014 geezerette said:

Thanks for starting the thread F1Wild! Glad you posted geezerette! I saw this on "Beauty Day" and immediately thought of it as a wall scraper. That said, is it only a deep cleansing tool or does it do any kind of scraping of rough spots?

Super Contributor

Well that's a bummer! I returned to the item on QVC and it says product not available. Only shows 1 review.

Super Contributor

I have it and have been using it every other night for about 3 week. My skin is super soft after I use it and I can tell gunk is being extracted especially around my nose area (yuck). There has been no irritation and unlike the Clarsonic which I also have, there are no brushes to buy. With the spatula turned up you exfoliate and extract and with the spatula side down you run it over your face after applying serums etc for better absorption. If I run it over existing breakouts by the next day they are 90% better and that is without any treatment being put on them. I think it is a keeper.