Honored Contributor

Heads up! 99 cent polish @ Walgreens!

It's the Sinful line. I tried a bottle for a 1.99 and it lasted on my nails all week with no chipping. What more can you ask for? a bit thinner than some of the more expensive brands but so what? You just throw on another layer or two. It's certainly worth it. And I did my first nail art tonight! It actually came out okay if I do say so myself. I purchased a pale pale pink (like I always do) and did all my nails.one nail was a bit messed up so I took the polish off and then decided to redo it in the fuchsia that I had just purchased. I polkadotted the rest of my nails with the fuchsia and on the fuschia a couple of stripes diagonally of the pale pink Viola!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Heads up! 99 cent polish @ Walgreens!

Thanks! I should also share that I got an e-mail from Big Lots today -- they supposedly have OPI for Sephora nail polish for $1.80 a bottle. None in the store nearest me.

Honored Contributor

On 8/18/2014 vaccinia said:

Thanks! I should also share that I got an e-mail from Big Lots today -- they supposedly have OPI for Sephora nail polish for $1.80 a bottle. None in the store nearest me.

now that would be a heck of a score!
Trusted Contributor

Sinful polish was one of the highest rated by Consumer Reports recently. I've used it for years and while I recently discovered Revlon's Gel Envy polish which really lasts, I will still continue to buy the Sinful. They have a great selection of colors and I have a trip planned to Walgreens this week to pick up some more.

Respected Contributor

I've worn this polish for a few years. They have one color I love and not another comes close. I happened to stop by a Walgreens tonight and picked up a pretty blue for DD. Great polish! Much better than CG or L'Oreal IMO. I find those very runny. The Sinful color wears even better with the Revlon Gel Envy topcoat.
Occasional Contributor

I just discovered this brand of nailpolish in the early summer. I tried it out on my toes which usually get chipped within a week and they lasted well over that. Stayed shiny and great looking on my toes until I took the polish off. Definitely a big surprise for a nail polish that is inexpensive.

Thanks for the heads up at Walgreens. I'm going to stock up on some more colors.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/18/2014 soonersis said:

Sinful polish was one of the highest rated by Consumer Reports recently. I've used it for years and while I recently discovered Revlon's Gel Envy polish which really lasts, I will still continue to buy the Sinful. They have a great selection of colors and I have a trip planned to Walgreens this week to pick up some more.

I found this nail polish at Nordstrom Rack when I was still living in So Cal in the year 2000 and am still using it. I love it, great colors and stays on and on. I don't see any reason to spend a lot of money on nail polish when this one is so reasonably priced and wears like iron.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I too have been using this for years.

It's very nice for a cheaply priced polish and they have a wide variety of colors.

Wet N Wild and NYC also have good polishes for a very cheap price but they don't have that many colors.

Frequent Contributor

I bought a pretty shade of WnW polish put a few coats on it looked so good a week later I threw a few more coats over it and received 2 weeks wear. Hard to believe it still looked good when I removed it. I paid 49 cents for it. It was called Lavender Pearlescent but it is really a pretty Coral Pink. Crazy name but wore like steel.
Frequent Contributor

It was the Wild Shine line