Super Contributor

With all the depressing news the past few weeks, it was a true comfort to turn on PM Style tonight. What a great distraction. I was even happy to hear Courtney go on about her wedding. And Susan Graver didn't get on my nerves at all!

Lisa and the ladies really do a great show. I didn't buy anything yet...but...who knows?

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. The news channels these days want to fuel the fire instead of reporting the news so I will watch PM style during dinner and enjoy my meal.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor
I didn't see it, but I'm all for anything that brings people some happy moments, and of course it's often the little things that do this. Glad you liked it.
Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 Nancy Drew said:

I agree. The news channels these days want to fuel the fire instead of reporting the news so I will watch PM style during dinner and enjoy my meal.

ITA! So sick of rioting and looting etc. QVC is a welcomed change!

Esteemed Contributor

The funniest thing is the OP said Susan Graver did not get on her nerves and I agree. We now welcome SG!

Honored Contributor

Susan & Courtney are the best.

Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 Nancy Drew said:

The funniest thing is the OP said Susan Graver did not get on her nerves and I agree. We now welcome SG!

Yes, I was thrilled to see my old friend Susan Graver!

Esteemed Contributor

What was Courtney's big weekend? I heard it mentioned in the beginning and then haven't heard what is was actually. I am sure it is wedding related.

Super Contributor

I think Lisa said it was her bachelorette party in Las Vegas. I'm surprised they aren't selling bachelorette party gifts or something.

Super Contributor

i don,t like to watch news