Respected Contributor

Got My Josie TSV (Advance Order) Couple Questions

I have not used this all yet, just got it today - I did try the cheek/lip item and I did like it better than her color sticks but not sure about staying power....yet but the color is pretty

can the Argan Milk product be used around the eyes?

I tried the SPF on the back of my hand and I had to blend and blend and blend to get the "orange" tint to finally blend in but I'm still not sure of the color? It is darker than her previous tinted SPF - Nervous to try this on my face but I will tomorrow just to see.

Oily skin gals (I am combo - Tzone Oily) Do you use Argan Milk, Argan Oil then the Tinted SPF? Or, how do you use all this? I'm just afraid both the products PLUS the Tinted SPF might be to much for my face?

Thanks everyone!

Contributor

Re: Got My Josie TSV (Advance Order) Couple Questions

If you have oily skin you might want to use argan milk and argan oil at night only. Yes, you can put argan milk around eyes.
Super Contributor

I agree I like the tinted creamy oil better than the color sticks, but they didn't last long on my cheeks, and not at all on my lips. I love the non-colored Infinity creamy oil, but not the tinted.

I'm still undecided on the Argan Milk. I tried it when it first came out, and basically felt like I was just putting on another layer of argan oil when using it, so I returned it. I have a sample so I tried it again, and I think it may be too oily for me to use both argan milk and argan oil.

Please do let us know how the tinted moisturizer works, is it too orange or too dark?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Thanks Girls, good to know I can use the Milk around my eyes

So, AM routine maybe just my Cleanser/Toner/Retiniacian then the SPF lotion and leave the Milk and oil for night.

I want to jump into it because I know I only have 30 days to see if I like it or not.

Super Contributor

I got my kit last Wednesday and I love it! I do use the milk around my eyes with no irritation. My skin is a little dry and at night I cleanse, tone, apply my vitamin c serum, milk, apply my hydroquinone treatment product and then I mix the Argan oil with rose hip oil and apply it all over. During the day I use a BHA instead of toner, vitamin c, milk, hydroquinone, argan oil just under my eyes and on my neck, then the tinted spf. I don't see any color once I put the tinted spf on. I have light neutral skin. I've mostly used the cheek and lip stuff on my lips but I have used it on ny cheeks a few times and it held up nicely. This is my first purchase from Josie so I can't compare it to her previous spf.

Respected Contributor

I received the TSV last week and have been using it since. I tried layering the Argon Milk, Argon Oil and SPF but it was too much for my skin (I have combo skin). I found that using just the Argon Milk (just a tad) and then the SPF works great for me. At night I layer the Argon Milk with the Argon oil. I have light skin with pink undertones and the SPF doesn't turn orange on me. I agree that the tinted creamy lip and cheek oil does not have staying power.

Respected Contributor

On 8/18/2014 itsmagic said:

I received the TSV last week and have been using it since. I tried layering the Argon Milk, Argon Oil and SPF but it was too much for my skin (I have combo skin). I found that using just the Argon Milk (just a tad) and then the SPF works great for me. At night I layer the Argon Milk with the Argon oil. I have light skin with pink undertones and the SPF doesn't turn orange on me. I agree that the tinted creamy lip and cheek oil does not have staying power.

This is great to know, thank you and thanks about the creamy lip and cheek - it did not last long on my lips when I tried it but I can't say for my cheeks since I used it and then did my workout. Maybe I will put my BE Blush on and layer the creamy cheek product over it for that "healthy sheen" it leaves..?

Super Contributor

BTW I use Argan Oil at night (over serum) and Argan Oil Light during the day (over serum and under moisturizer). Before getting Argan Oil Light, I was using regular Argain Oil during the day, so my point is you might be able to use it during the day too, just try it out and see how it works for your skin. I can use 4 drops at a time with no problem of being too oily.

Frequent Contributor

In the day I put the milk on followed by a pump of moisturizer then my make up. at night I use the milk and oil. I put both the milk and oil on my eyes and underneath.

Respected Contributor

I received this last week. I have oily skin and in the morning I cleanse, use about 3 drops of argan milk, tinted moisturizer and make up. In the evening I cleanse, use Philosophy WHINE serum, and then 2 drops of argan oil. I am African American and the cheek/lip tint does not show up on me so I just use my It cosmetics blush. I would describe my complexion as is in b/w models Deanna and Brenda.