Super Contributor

Hello, Beauties!

Well, as summer slowly turns to fall, I already find myself looking for new shades of shadow, blush and bronzer for the cooler months. How about you?

Was in Sephora AND Ulta yesterday, and there are a few great things that caught my eye.

In Sephora I was checking out some gorgeous Doir and Mark Jacob palettes.

In Ulta I was seriously eyeing the new Stila "Eyes Are The Window " Palettes. The packaging alone may be worth the price of admission (lol), they are very high-end looking. But the shadow shades really are beautiful!! Now, I have only tried Kitten in Stila as far as shadows are concerned, and for me it has a little too much "sparkly pieces", so I never end up using it. 2 of the 4 new palettes contain that shade (it is iconic from what I am told LOL)and really that is what my eye is drawn to, so may give it another go (especially if I actually purchase the 2 palettes I couldn't commit to yesterday).

Haven't "bit the bullet" on the new Lorac Pro 2 yet, but definitely leaning that way. I swatch it every time I am in Ulta.

The new Tarte fall palette is also gorgeous!! The colors look perfect for the upcoming months, and that blush color looks soooo nice!!

I saw the It Contour palette, and that may also be making its way into my life! (especially as the little bit of "color " I get from summer quickly fades, and I start to feel pasty.)

Anyway, so many palettes so little time....

What's been catching you eye?

Honored Contributor

Stila Eyes are the Window palette in Spirit and Mind (all matte) are the two I am eying. I love my Stila palettes I already have so I know I will love these.

Not new really anymore but still would like the Kat Von D Monarch palette. I hope she comes out with other palettes this Holiday season.

Frequent Contributor

I am sticking with my Urban Decay Naked palettes--I have Naked, Naked2, and Naked3. Love them all. My favorites are Naked2 and Naked3 though.

Trusted Contributor

I saw an NYX palette online that I might get. It's the Love in Florence palette in Ciao Bella. I want to go to Target and take a look at it rather than ordering online. Only $8!

Super Contributor

I haven't seen any palettes lately I would buy. I like the ones with lip and blush and eye colors all together. I miss BB's palettes where she did them this way, I took them on trips. Now she just seems to do all eye shadow palettes.

Honored Contributor

I bought the IT Naturally Pretty Matte Lux Palette last year. I've been using it a lot, almost exclusively, and it still has a lot of product left (can't even see the bottom yet). Technically not a palette per se, but I'm also really happy with the IT Eyeshadow Trios. I have many, many singles (NYX and Ulta, mostly), that are nice but I hardly touch them anymore. I know it's wasteful, but I'm thinking of eliminating a few of them to make room for the new IT Celebration palette that's coming out sometime between now and the holidays. Poster godfreak has posted it a couple of times, but the threads never last that long before the webbie finds them. Keep a lookout, she'll probably post them again with some other upcoming items.

Regular Contributor

Still LOVING my Paula's Choice by Wayne Goss!

Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 codywhitney said:

me too!

Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 8/18/2014 codywhitney said:

me too!

Me three!!!

Frequent Contributor

I got the Tarte Rain Forrest After Dark palette a couple of weeks ago. I love these Tarte palettes (also have and still use the Aqualillies and Coral Crush palettes).