Honored Contributor

In addition to her 20% off BHA and AHA exfoliators, she has some of her other items "up to" 50% on her sales page. Just and FYI! Skin recovery toner was one of them (love), skin balancing moisture gel, the bronzer, redness relief serum, etc.

Valued Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice sales items

Thanks for posting, HappyDaze. I'm on her email list for the sales and placed my order last week.

OT, I saw you were looking for a cruelty free brush; by chance does Paula's have them? I don't know whether she sells them or not as I have never looked for any on her site. just thought I'd suggest it since her stuff is cruelty free.

Respected Contributor

I saw that email, too. Just what was 50% off?
Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 BellaCarro said: I saw that email, too. Just what was 50% off?

The lip gloss was and not sure what else. I didn't look at everything.

Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 HisElk said:

Thanks for posting, HappyDaze. I'm on her email list for the sales and placed my order last week.

OT, I saw you were looking for a cruelty free brush; by chance does Paula's have them? I don't know whether she sells them or not as I have never looked for any on her site. just thought I'd suggest it since her stuff is cruelty free.

you are welcome! Smiley Happy

Good idea about Paula's brushes! I forgot she carried them. I just checked and the only blush one she has is a mini and I don't really care for minis unless it is for travel. Maybe she will bring out more later. Thanks for the suggestion! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I got the email and as I plan to order her starter kit later this week (shopping, to test out my hands after surgery?) I'm going to supplement with a few of my own things I'm happy with, I may order a few things now.

I know the "up to" 50% off may deter some, a sale is still a sale, right?!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 F1wild said:

I got the email and as I plan to order her starter kit later this week (shopping, to test out my hands after surgery?) I'm going to supplement with a few of my own things I'm happy with, I may order a few things now.

I know the "up to" 50% off may deter some, a sale is still a sale, right?!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

F1, I am thinking of you and hope all goes well on the 19th and a successful surgery on the 21st. We are 21st surgery buddies, lol!. My cardiologist appointment went well and we are thinking that I may just actually make my surgery next Thursday after all. woot woot!!

Super Contributor

On 8/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

F1, I am thinking of you and hope all goes well on the 19th and a successful surgery on the 21st. We are 21st surgery buddies, lol!. My cardiologist appointment went well and we are thinking that I may just actually make my surgery next Thursday after all. woot woot!!

Thank you, HD! Thursday surgeries are gonna ROCK!!

Honored Contributor

Whoa, what's this about you two and surgeries? If you don't feel up to responding to that busybody of a question, I wish you two the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thank you, HD! Thursday surgeries are gonna ROCK!!

LOL, yes they WILL!!!