Super Contributor

Received this for the first time in a kit that was delivered yesterday. Is it supposed to be so runny? Every other CC I've ever tried has had a thicker consistency, but the Intellitint runs like water. Yesterday was a scorcher here, so I'm wondering whether the heat "turned" the CC cream? Has anyone used this before, and can compare theirs?

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Intellitint CC Cream

Oh...I haven't received mine yet. That does not sound good-runny texture. Will let you know. Hope someone else responds. I do worry about the effect of these high temps/extreme heat on beauty products during shipment during summer. Several posters said on another thread that these companies would not jeopardize their products if heat affected them, and that the products are tested to ensure quality. Regardless, I'm sure SHQP will send you a replacement if you think it is bad.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I received that in a kit sometime ago. I found it to be a pretty useless product. No better than a runnny foundation not sure why it has a cc label
Super Contributor

Thanks for responding, Chi. I'll wait to return it until I see some responses from others. Maybe it really is supposed to have that consistency. Well, even if the CC cream is a throw away, the rest of the Ultimate Defense kit was definitely worth the purchase price!

Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Andreatoo said: I received that in a kit sometime ago. I found it to be a pretty useless product. No better than a runnny foundation not sure why it has a cc label

I wore it today, and felt it gave light coverage. I had a difficult time applying it though, because it gushes out so quickly (due to the runny consistency). So, your CC cream is also quite runny, then?

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 7/27/2014 Andreatoo said: I received that in a kit sometime ago. I found it to be a pretty useless product. No better than a runnny foundation not sure why it has a cc label

I wore it today, and felt it gave light coverage. I had a difficult time applying it though, because it gushes out so quickly (due to the runny consistency). So, your CC cream is also quite runny, then?

Yes, Colonel Meow (that nic cracks me up! Lol), CC is a lighter coverage, but mine have always been the consistency of heavy cream, if that helps. I like it, but don't require much coverage.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Hi, gokat! Yes, I agree that most CCs have a heavier consistency and offer lighter coverage - I have a few in my rotation (lol). The Intellitent is not just runny, it really does have the consistency of a liquid. That's the only way I can describe it - I've never experienced a CC cream like this! Do you have the Intellitint?

Honored Contributor

I received that cc from Skinn months ago and it was not a watery consistency. The coverage is on the light side,but it is buildable.

Respected Contributor

Hi, gokat! Yes, I agree that most CCs have a heavier consistency and offer lighter coverage - I have a few in my rotation (lol). The Intellitent is not just runny, it really does have the consistency of a liquid. That's the only way I can describe it - I've never experienced a CC cream like this! Do you have the Intellitint?

Yes, I have the Intellitint. Went to check before posting to be sure I remembered correctly. Sounds like you got some from an "off" run. I'd give ShopHQ a call. They are usually pretty accommodating about these types of situations.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 gokat said:

Yes, I have the Intellitint. Went to check before posting to be sure I remembered correctly. Sounds like you got some from an "off" run. I'd give ShopHQ a call. They are usually pretty accommodating about these types of situations.

I think I will try this. The CC cream came as part of a kit, though - so I wonder if I will have to return the entire kit or just send back the CC cream? I'll call and ask.