Honored Contributor

I thought he was going to be on for 2 hours this afternoon and now he's going into a third.

With three more hours later and then with the new TTV at midnight there will be many hourse, well,

HOLY COLLAGENESIS, Dimitiri, how am I supposed to get anything done?

Honored Contributor

that is so funny-I tape the shows and fast forward through a lot............he is a character isn't he?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

He's so likable, catlover.

I think I'm going to tape this evening's show and then watch him in real time tomorrow AM for his new TTV.

Honored Contributor
LOL! KittyLou: best Skinn thread yet! Waiting for him to don a batman cape & mask. Between Skinn, Super Sat, and Giuliana my credit card is spinning...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL! KittyLou: best Skinn thread yet! Waiting for him to don a batman cape & mask. Between Skinn, Super Sat, and Giuliana my credit card is spinning...

I missed Super Saturday and am scared to check out Giuliana's show later.

Missed her afternoon show, thank Dimitri.

I think.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

The Q needs to have a sub category for Dimitri, lol. I have the same excitement as you, reminds of when Bare Minerals used to be this exciting, thanks Dimitri for bringing me excitement again!!!!!

Respected Contributor

This thread is hilarious! He definitely is the energizer bunny.

Esteemed Contributor
Just love him to pieces!! During this half I've made 5 orders. Everything has already shipped out, but his new makeup remover wipes, that I swore I wasn't going to order because I think they would dry out in the package, but I'll see if that happens after I get them. I really shouldn't watch the second half of his shows. I've done enough damage.
Regular Contributor
On 7/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Just love him to pieces!! During this half I've made 5 orders. Everything has already shipped out, but his new makeup remover wipes, that I swore I wasn't going to order because I think they would dry out in the package, but I'll see if that happens after I get them. I really shouldn't watch the second half of his shows. I've done enough damage.
I thought about that too BlingQueen022. I may put them in a zip lock bag or Tupperware container to keep them from drying out.
Contributor

I have missed a lot today.{#emotions_dlg.angry} I have been so busy, I hope to watch tonight.... undisturbed!!!!

I did get the TTV though. I am just starting to build my collection