Trusted Contributor

DIMITRI YOU'RE THE BEST AND SO ARE YOUR SKINN PRODUCTS

I told myself I wasn't going to watch this weekend but Dimitri and his products just pull you in. Lol. I have so many of his products I'm going to need a special closet for it all. I've buying from him since his days on HSN. He looks wonderful for his age and he demonstrates on his own face how he hasn't had any work done. At least his face has movement. I think that is why he is so successful because there's no BS only products that work at REASONABLE PRICES. He, his sister and the rest of his CS are fantastic and are always so sweet and helpful. I love the way he uses older models unlike so many of the skincare vendors on the Q. And don't even get me started with Dana and Dr. Perricone's outrageous prices. His skin is so weather beaten and wrinkled per a reporter who interviewed him and said he couldn't believe what his skin looked like. He admitted being a sun worshipper, that's a little strange for being a so-called prominent dermatologist. I guess none of his products work for him and that's why we'll never see him on the Q. That is unless he brings that special lighting like most of them do. Then there's Dr. Denesse, who admitted having facial surgery and uses Botox.. Well, I guess her products don't work for her either. Susanne Somers is another one who admitted she has Botox injections and when she's presenting on air she brings her own pink lighting, which makes you look younger. I would just like to know how people fall for all the hype and deceit from these professionals that you too could look 10, 20, 30 years younger just like them if you use their products. Yeah right! It really is so deceitful and I'm so tired of those so called clinical studies. Show what you say your products will do and use older models, not 20 something year olds. Oh yes, and then there's Josie Moran with her pure argon oil, saying she discovered it. I wish I could call in and tell her I had been using pure argon oil for years and years before she or any other vendor claimed they discovered it. It just really irritates me how these vendors can get away with what they say. It's all about the money. I don't know about anyone else here but It certainly insults my intelligence.
Valued Contributor

Re: DIMITRI YOU'RE THE BEST AND SO ARE YOUR SKINN PRODUCTS

I agree that Dimitri is the best. His products are great and his prices are unbeatable. Dimitri is a hoot. Was just watching where he was teasing about everybody hogging the camera.
Regular Contributor

I just love watching him ! I was thinking the other day that I wished he would make a larger size for hand cream and here it is! I ordered 4 of his ttv's. I've gotten rid of all my other skin products and believe me I had a lot and am only using his products and I do see a big difference!
Trusted Contributor

I also love Dimitri, but he definitely has had work done, not a bad thing. His lips and cheeks are filled. He looks different from his HSN days.

forrest, what difference have you seen in your hands since using the hand cream? I am on the lookout for a new cream. Thanks

Super Contributor

Luvtoshopathome - "...Susanne Somers is another one who admitted she has Botox injections and when she's presenting on air she brings her own pink lighting, which makes you look younger..."

I always used pink light bulbs in my home (b4 CFLs) as I felt they mimicked a candlelight look. Everyone's skin looked so young and beautiful! Now, with only using CFLs/LEDs I have painted the inside of my lampshades a yummy, warm pink/gold color.

Then again, you can buy Skinn products? ;-)

Super Contributor

He's on so often, he must be popular! I've been intrigued about his products and would like to ask anyone if his Chin Lifter has made a difference. I have a couple of faint lines on my neck and my jowls are starting to sag just a bit. I've tried Isomers with no luck.

Super Contributor

First, I'm new to Skinn and I am also really loving his products. One of my favs is the Collagenesis Creme Reverse face cream. I got it in a kit. When I went to reorder, I decided I wasn't going to spend $66 for 2 oz of cream when my usual favorite cream was only $44 for 3.7 oz. I can hardly wait for the Collagenesis kit tomorrow! Second, I'm not going to trash anyone for getting work done on their face. If you think that creams and serums alone are going to keep you from aging, I think you will be very disappointed. Besides, if I could afford some minor stuff, I would do it.
Honored Contributor

It did nothing for me. None of his products have. They make your skin look good when you wear them, but when you wash it off at night, your skin isn't any better. I have given him many chances. Nothing works for me. I've been watching him since he had his Parthena line and still have a bottle of the perfume, Parthena. I did/do love it. I've written him lots of emails to see if he would offer it again, and about his liquid panty hose, if he would ever offer it again and never got an answer. I had an order pending like six months for something and just sat online, in process. I called, I emailed, what gives? Never got an answer. Left my name and number because no one ever answered.Maybe things are better now, as this was a couple years ago. Never bought anything from his site after that fiasco. No, wait, I can't live without his smudgestiks. He does have me on that one. Dimitri is a comedian and lots of fun to watch and listen to. He puts so much stuff into his skincare that it must be in minute quantities. And his anhydrous products? Manuela says we need water in our products. I have found this to be true. Sorry for the spout. Uh, no I'm not.

Respected Contributor

Are his eye shadows good?
Trusted Contributor

On 7/26/2014 focksie said:

He's on so often, he must be popular! I've been intrigued about his products and would like to ask anyone if his Chin Lifter has made a difference. I have a couple of faint lines on my neck and my jowls are starting to sag just a bit. I've tried Isomers with no luck.

I've been using the chin up (blue) and have seen a marked difference in the lines on my neck. Also, in the way my neck skin feels - I recently ran out and my neck became crepey and the smoothness went away.

I love it!