Respected Contributor

Wanted you all to know about..... Max $250 $10 with each $50 gift card purchase. Or purchase $250 and get $50 free QVC money. Available for purchase good until 7/27. https://qvc.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/ Same company from last years October 2013 where we got $25 for each $100 gift card. Max 400. Of course you can purchase other QVC items with the gift cards.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this! I was hoping they'd do this promotion again in the fall (still hope they do), but w/the August TSV coming up, I'm happy to see this!

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I had no idea! I'll take free money! I'm going to shop anyways!

Really appreciate you posting!

Respected Contributor

QVC eGift CardsIf you go to the gift card page. Do Not click on the blue boxes with the white ribbons. Click onto the colorful boxes (picture is above) and you will see the offer of $10 per $50 GC purchase up to $250. If you order from the blue box picture, you get nothing.

Customer service doesn't know anything about this offer. Not even a supervisor.

This offer is done through a third party, cashstar. Cashstar told me that QVC has it on their website (of course I had checked the blue boxes and saw no bonus offer) and click on the boxes to the left and there is the offer.

QVC doesn't even know what is going on. I am a bit frustrated because...of something that happened. I'll explain below about my gift card issue.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a $250 GC and got the 5 $10 bonus for myself. There is a trick to put them into your account on QVC. I suggest you do this. Don't ask me why but smart shoppers know that this will be treated like money or a credit card.

One of my $10 cards was not allowing me to input the amount. I called customer service the first time. WE figured out which one wasn't redeemed and the CS couldn't redeem the $10 gift card either and sent a note to corporate. A few minutes later, I called CS and got a nice CS person but she couldn't help me either with this problem (which she confirmed) and referred me to Cash Star, the third party vender that sends out the Gift Cards. She also assisted me with the Wen Lotion Sets (that I already purchased in another scent).

When I called Cash Star, CS confirmed that the card wasn't redeemed and told me this is an internal QVC problem. I asked for a supervisor, she told me she was a supervisor. LOL! She said she would connect me to QVC.

I spoke to my third CS rep at QVC now. She needed my phone number..with the transfer it must not go through. I asked to speak to a supervisor...CS insisted on trying to assist me. In other words, she really didn't want to do it. So, I explained the situation. She is telling me that I should call Cash Star back. I explained this going back and forth wasn't going to work and that I wanted a Supervisor. Finally, I was connected to a supervisor.

The supervisor had me repeat the GC number about 4 times because she said "She is slow". I gave her 2 numbers at a time. Magically, she was able to redeem the gift card to my account. I said thank you but that it took about 2 hours to get this resolved. I verified that I got the credit by taking the $ amount that I spent on Wen today and the balance on my account. $205.67 on Wen with a balance of $94.33 gives me a total of $300.00. This way, I was assured that I had all my gift cards. The supervisor had no clue what I was doing and she told me that. I was not surprised.

Can you believe that I had the nerve to tell the Supervisor that dealing with this issue for 2 hours was absurd? Going back and forth between QVC and Cash Star and I told the CS Supervisor that I should get a credit for the nonsense that occurred. I said it twice and Supervisor offered me a $10 credit for future S/H. Not overly impressed but it's something. Live and learn.

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks Doglvr, I would have never known about this without your post. Haven't decide if I will yet but geez you think Q would have advertised it. Thanks again Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Cash Star told me that QVC had this on their website...which they did...but you had to click the correct picture.

Cash Star also told me that QVC emailed their customers. I wasn't and please let me know if anyone was.

Would like some feedback about my post above. Thanks ladies.

BTW, the only reason that I know about this because someone posted this in another thread but when I went back, I couldn't find it. Maybe it was poofed.

Respected Contributor
On 7/25/2014 DogLvr said:

I ordered a $250 GC and got the 5 $10 bonus for myself. There is a trick to put them into your account on QVC. I suggest you do this. Don't ask me why but smart shoppers know that this will be treated like money or a credit card.

One of my $10 cards was not allowing me to input the amount. I called customer service the first time. WE figured out which one wasn't redeemed and the CS couldn't redeem the $10 gift card either and sent a note to corporate. A few minutes later, I called CS and got a nice CS person but she couldn't help me either with this problem (which she confirmed) and referred me to Cash Star, the third party vender that sends out the Gift Cards. She also assisted me with the Wen Lotion Sets (that I already purchased in another scent).

When I called Cash Star, CS confirmed that the card wasn't redeemed and told me this is an internal QVC problem. I asked for a supervisor, she told me she was a supervisor. LOL! She said she would connect me to QVC.

I spoke to my third CS rep at QVC now. She needed my phone number..with the transfer it must not go through. I asked to speak to a supervisor...CS insisted on trying to assist me. In other words, she really didn't want to do it. So, I explained the situation. She is telling me that I should call Cash Star back. I explained this going back and forth wasn't going to work and that I wanted a Supervisor. Finally, I was connected to a supervisor.

The supervisor had me repeat the GC number about 4 times because she said "She is slow". I gave her 2 numbers at a time. Magically, she was able to redeem the gift card to my account. I said thank you but that it took about 2 hours to get this resolved. I verified that I got the credit by taking the $ amount that I spent on Wen today and the balance on my account. $205.67 on Wen with a balance of $94.33 gives me a total of $300.00. This way, I was assured that I had all my gift cards. The supervisor had no clue what I was doing and she told me that. I was not surprised.

Can you believe that I had the nerve to tell the Supervisor that dealing with this issue for 2 hours was absurd? Going back and forth between QVC and Cash Star and I told the CS Supervisor that I should get a credit for the nonsense that occurred. I said it twice and Supervisor offered me a $10 credit for future S/H. Not overly impressed but it's something. Live and learn.

{#emotions_dlg.blink} All of a sudden, that free $10 doesn't seem worth it. How could QVC not know?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Doglvr, thanks for the info. That back and forth routine gets old really fast, doesn't it?

Not excusing QVC at all, but this is a very short promo - valid only 7/24-27. But, it looks to me like CashStar is the company that issues all of QVC's eGift cards, the boxes with blue ribbons are mailed to you.

Did you use the GC to purchase the WEN or make a payment on your QVC account? The terms say you can't use them to make payments on a QVC account, just to order merchandise.

Respected Contributor

I used the GC to order more of the Lotion, Oil and Remoist Kits in Pom and Lav. I've had been thinking about this for a couple of weeks and with the promotion, it was too difficult to pass up.