Frequent Contributor

The Upcoming Josie Maran TSV is an awesome deal

it is rare I say a TSV is really an awesome deal however this is one time I do feel this is a steal. The Argan Milk is 50.00 alone and this whole kit is 65.00! I cannot wait to get mine.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Upcoming Josie Maran TSV is an awesome deal

It is a great deal! For me though, the only thing I want is the tinted SPF. I wish I liked the other items because it is such a sweet deal.

Frequent Contributor

HappyDaze, have you tried the milk. I have never tried it because I don't like the 50.00 per ounce price tag but I do love the oil, like the cheek stains and had a sample of the moisturizer and liked that to. For me the star of the this TSV is trying the Argan Milk.

Super Contributor

superb. its a great deal..

Trusted Contributor

What else comes in the kit?

Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 CrystalBlue1 said:

HappyDaze, have you tried the milk. I have never tried it because I don't like the 50.00 per ounce price tag but I do love the oil, like the cheek stains and had a sample of the moisturizer and liked that to. For me the star of the this TSV is trying the Argan Milk.

no, I do not like it, unfortunately. I was really excited to try it but for some odd reason, it really stung my skin, so much so I had to go wash it off after awhile as it didn't stop. It knd of felt like I got a little sunburn or chapped from a wind burn. I read other reviews stating a similar experience. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what ingredient in it that could have caused that. But there are many that don't have the issue and really like it so hopefully you will love it!

I am not sure you got a sample of this particular moisturizer though, as it was discontinued awhile back and she just now is relaunching it. I don't believe it is available anywhere right now except in this TSV. It is an SPF moisturizer but has a little tint. Not the same as her tinted moisturizer in the tube or the SPF she has out.

ETA: I do like her argan oil but I have plenty of argan oil and don't use it daily so it will last me a lifetime. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 7/24/2014 HappyDaze said:

no, I do not like it, unfortunately. I was really excited to try it but for some odd reason, it really stung my skin, so much so I had to go wash it off after awhile as it didn't stop. It knd of felt like I got a little sunburn or chapped from a wind burn. I read other reviews stating a similar experience. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what ingredient in it that could have caused that. But there are many that don't have the issue and really like it so hopefully you will love it!

I am not sure you got a sample of this particular moisturizer though, as it was discontinued awhile back and she just now is relaunching it. I don't believe it is available anywhere right now except in this TSV. It is an SPF moisturizer but has a little tint. Not the same as her tinted moisturizer in the tube or the SPF she has out.

ETA: I do like her argan oil but I have plenty of argan oil and don't use it daily so it will last me a lifetime. Smiley Happy

HappyDaze, it could possibly be the sodium benzoate. I tried a mineral foundation a while back that made my skin burn and sodium benzoate was in the ingredient list.

Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 1978christian said:
On 7/24/2014 HappyDaze said:

HappyDaze, it could possibly be the sodium benzoate. I tried a mineral foundation a while back that made my skin burn and sodium benzoate was in the ingredient list.

well that is interesting! I will have to look into that. I think I tried a facial cleanser one time that had that ingredient and it too bothered my skin. Very interesting, thanks.

Valued Contributor

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone provide a link or other details about what else is in this kit???

Thanks.

I purchased the last JM TSV a few months back and that one, I thought, was a great deal, too.

Super Contributor

Yep I keep trying to order one and it says none available for sale nowSmiley Sad I'll keep checking but it looks like I'll have to wait till it airs. I agree it's a great deal. This will be my 1st purchase from Josie's line.