Honored Contributor

FYI: Dupe better than original!

I'm running low on the Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover. So I go to Walgreens to pick up a fresh bottle and right next to it is the Walgreens brand Studio 35. two more ounces, $2 less, identical packaging. What the heck? I grabbed it instead. surprise surprise it works better! I was honestly astonished. It removes mascara in a single swipe of a saturated cotton ball! just thought I would share.
Valued Contributor

Re: FYI: Dupe better than original!

Don't you love when that happens. Just one question, do you use waterproof mascara?

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

right now I'm using better than intercourse (thanks qvc) by too faced I don't believe it's waterproof
Valued Contributor

^^^^^^^^^^^?????????????
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Andreatoo said:
that is the name of the mascara! Well kind of
Valued Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Andreatoo said: right now I'm using better than intercourse (thanks qvc) by too faced I don't believe it's waterproof

bwhahaha!

i absolutely love your creativity in getting around qvc's censors.

better than secks mascara by too faced.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

hahahahahahaha. I wondered just WHAT was better than s3. x
Super Contributor

I also found a dupe of a product...the dupe is called Pink Armor Nail Growth Formula which does the same thing as the Perfect Formula sold here at the Q!

It's found in the ""As Seen On TV"" section in any store--and it's $10!

(BTW--I am trying to start a new Thread but I can't seem to find the button that says ""New Thread"" or whatever it used to say...) Anyway--sorry for hijacking your thread--but I also am surprised and happy that a dupe can actually work as well as an ""original""!

Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 fitnessfreak said:

I also found a dupe of a product...the dupe is called Pink Armor Nail Growth Formula which does the same thing as the Perfect Formula sold here at the Q!

It's found in the "As Seen On TV" section in any store--and it's $10!

(BTW--I am trying to start a new Thread but I can't seem to find the button that says "New Thread" or whatever it used to say...) Anyway--sorry for hijacking your thread--but I also am surprised and happy that a dupe can actually work as well as an "original"!

Go to the index page. Above the "views" and "replies" columns on the right, there's a green button that says "new discussion".