Respected Contributor

RAVES: Isomers and Dr. Jonathon

Isomers Copper P - mixed with Vitamin C, skin is radiant and a long-time dark spot above my lip is lighter.

Berryworks (Dr. Jonathon) Cranberry Oil - lighter than the Japanese Camellia oil I had been using. I am liking this better for the summer.

And no breakouts from either product.

(Edited)

Super Contributor

Re: RAVES: Isomers and Dr. Jonathon

Do you have the jumbo copper p? I do and love it on my body. I'm glad you are getting results:-)

Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 myshell624 said:

Do you have the jumbo copper p? I do and love it on my body. I'm glad you are getting results:-)

I didn't get the jumbo Copper P. because I had never used it before and was not sure how my sensitive would react. Skin care is always a roll of the dice for me.

I will certainly get the larger size if it becomes available again.

Respected Contributor

In everything I have read you are not supposed to mix Vit C and Copper P together. They will cancel each other out. Or, is it it cancels out the C? I can not remember exactly why the two are not great friends together. But, if you read instructions from lines that offer both products (such as NCN) they will tell you to wait at least 20 minutes between applications. Obviously, something is working for you, though! I don't mean to sound like a know it all, obviously I don't or I'd be able to explain the chemistry. But, I know those products are not inexpensive and you should get the max benefit from both.

I, too, use Copper P and Vit C. I use C in the morning and Copper in the evening. I agree that they give your skin a healthy glow. Now, if I could make just this one line disappear!

Frequent Contributor

I have been using Isomers products for a long time and must say the Copper P and Hylauronic Acid are awesome! I also use the Matrixyl and several other serums and moisturizers. Awesome line of skincare, in my opinion.
Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 SuzyBailey said: I have been using Isomers products for a long time and must say the Copper P and Hylauronic Acid are awesome! I also use the Matrixyl and several other serums and moisturizers. Awesome line of skincare, in my opinion.
I hope they never stop producing Fast Lift Eye Serum.
Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 BellaCarro said:

In everything I have read you are not supposed to mix Vit C and Copper P together. They will cancel each other out. Or, is it it cancels out the C? I can not remember exactly why the two are not great friends together. But, if you read instructions from lines that offer both products (such as NCN) they will tell you to wait at least 20 minutes between applications.

I e-mailed Isomers and they explained that their particular formulation of Copper can be combined with Vitamin C.

ETA: I need to use them together because I only wash my face in the morning and only apply skincare products then.

Valued Contributor

I took the chance and bought the 1/2 liter copper p when it was on special and it has really helped to calm the eczema on my forehead/temple area.

I keep hearing raves on the fast lift eye serum and hope they have a special on that when Manuela is back in August.

Frequent Contributor

What kind of vitamin C you mix with?

Respected Contributor

On 7/22/2014 balogna said:

What kind of vitamin C you mix with?

I mix Copper P with Isomers Vitamin C-Stem 15% High Potency Serum.