Trusted Contributor
Looks great tonight! Love her dress!
Super Contributor
I guess Lisa likes a "white" Christmas? Everything is white including her dress....what happened to the good old fashioned colored lights, Santa and his reindeer.. Frosty the snowman? It looks like a Beverly Hills house wife Christmas...LOL! So very "Lisa"..... Out of touch perhaps?
Super Contributor
She does look lovely . . . So does the set . . . Looking forward to the show Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Ok, you made me look (I don't watch early Christmas stuff cause I'm never in the mood). Lisa looks so pretty. I love wearing cream during the holidays. Plus the style of the dress is killer.

Trusted Contributor
On 7/20/2014 gazelle77 said: I guess Lisa likes a "white" Christmas? Everything is white including her dress....what happened to the good old fashioned colored lights, Santa and his reindeer.. Frosty the snowman? It looks like a Beverly Hills house wife Christmas...LOL! So very "Lisa"..... Out of touch perhaps?
I love the white, silver, and champagne look for Christmas. That's exactly what I do. I personally love this look. I do white lights on the tree too, lol.
Respected Contributor
On 7/20/2014 gazelle77 said: I guess Lisa likes a "white" Christmas? Everything is white including her dress....what happened to the good old fashioned colored lights, Santa and his reindeer.. Frosty the snowman? It looks like a Beverly Hills house wife Christmas...LOL! So very "Lisa"..... Out of touch perhaps?

White, silver and gold are my Christmas decoration theme as well. Color me out of touch.

Trusted Contributor
It's a very sophisticated look and decor.
Super Contributor
On 7/20/2014 brunette8706 said:
I love the white, silver, and champagne look for Christmas. That's exactly what I do. I personally love this look. I do white lights on the tree too, lol.

I agree, I like the monochromatic look. Many folks don't decorate with the traditional Christmas colors, but it doesn't mean they are "out-of-touch", at all.

Super Contributor
Looks like the perfect no children .just look...do not touch ...kind of Christmas decorating.
Super Contributor
On 7/20/2014 gazelle77 said: Looks like the perfect no children .just look...do not touch ...kind of Christmas decorating.

And what's wrong with that? I don't have children, but I'm still allowed to celebrate and decorate for Christmas in a way that suits me and my lifestyle. Lisa can do the same.