Honored Contributor

20 NEW ITEMS TO DEBUT ON SKINN SHOWS NEXT WEEKEND

Just saw a promo for the skinn shows next weekend and 20 new items will be shown-wow-that's a lot!{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.confused1}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm not sure how I feel about this...............I'm becoming overwhelmed with all the new products.............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

Re: 20 NEW ITEMS TO DEBUT ON SKINN SHOWS NEXT WEEKEND

Is it all new ""items"" or new ""kits"" with different assortments of pre-existing products?

Honored Contributor

I was looking at the master list of items via website, and you can ID some of the new ones b/c they don't have reviews.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Omg! There goes my budget. I really like the cleansers and would like to try the body products. Thanks
Honored Contributor

On 7/20/2014 beauty-junkie said: Omg! There goes my budget. I really like the cleansers and would like to try the body products. Thanks
Yes, I'm also interested in that 2 pack of the new body cream with peptides in the tubes. Just starting my list...beauty version of CIJ ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 7/20/2014 Chi-town girl said: I was looking at the master list of items via website, and you can ID some of the new ones b/c they don't have reviews.

You can select to view the newest first.

Honored Contributor

sorry not really familiar with their site- how do you view the ""master list"" to see the new stuff?

Super Contributor

On 7/20/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/20/2014 beauty-junkie said: Omg! There goes my budget. I really like the cleansers and would like to try the body products. Thanks
Yes, I'm also interested in that 2 pack of the new body cream with peptides in the tubes. Just starting my list...beauty version of CIJ ;-)
Oh just great, I didn't see thatSmiley Happy
Regular Contributor

Oh boy oh boy! Temptation strikes again! :-)
Honored Contributor

On 7/20/2014 HappyDaze said:

sorry not really familiar with their site- how do you view the "master list" to see the new stuff?

Select beauty, then Skinn. All items are uploaded; kits for the TV are showing "sold out" if you browse the show items-tab above dimitris picture. 180 total items are up. Then you can sort to have the " newest" showing 1st-there is a drop down tab just below dimitris picture to the right of the screen. The default sort is "relevancy". You can also sort by price i.e. low to high. Example-item 308-420 is the new peptide body lotion 2 pack.