Contributor

ridiculous shipping times...no more orders for me

I ordered a LG foundation on 4/13 and it has still not arrived....in this day and age and with what they charge that is ridiculous! I've gotten ebay packages in 3 days!

I called customer service and they said they would "expedite" my package.....how is it possible to expedite something that has not arrived by the edd?? And, the best part is...the package is sitting in GA and I'm in Fla!! It's not like it needs to cross the country!! I'm done!

Respected Contributor

Re: ridiculous shipping times...no more orders for me

Very frustrating for you. That does seem an excessive amount of time.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the OP.

Regular Contributor

I have the same issue. Even if I choose the priority mail which is guaranteed to arrive in 2-3 business days, it takes a week to reach me. I
Occasional Contributor

I agree, shipping from the Q takes entirely too long. It always takes more than a week to receive packages.

Super Contributor

I have recently discovered.....I'm a late bloomer.......high-end dept stores which ship beauty items for free and will take back with a pre-paid label. I know Sephora does the free returns. Some of these places allow 60 days instead of 30. And either Macy's or Nordstrom's - bought from both this week so I've mixed them up - has no time limit at all for returns.

So I'm asking myself, why am I buying from the Q?????????????????

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Irishrose136 said:

I have recently discovered.....I'm a late bloomer.......high-end dept stores which ship beauty items for free and will take back with a pre-paid label. I know Sephora does the free returns. Some of these places allow 60 days instead of 30. And either Macy's or Nordstrom's - bought from both this week so I've mixed them up - has no time limit at all for returns.

So I'm asking myself, why am I buying from the Q?????????????????

So true! Never had a problem with Nordies, shipping or returning.

I bought sheets last week from NM. Free shipping via FedEx, 2 whole days!

OTOH, I returned an item last month to HSN. It took 25 days............yes, 25 days via USPS to get to their return processing center! I'm done shopping there!

Respected Contributor

I got a ship confirmation for an item from Amazon on Sunday and my item was here Monday (yesterday). That was with just plain ol' s&h charges.

Yes I would be PO'd too.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 SeaGal said:

I got a ship confirmation for an item from Amazon on Sunday and my item was here Monday (yesterday). That was with just plain ol' s&h charges.

Yes I would be PO'd too.

Part of Amazon's success is that they have warehouses all over the place and are always building more. I think QVC's are all on the east coast.

Respected Contributor

I agree.