Esteemed Contributor

I just smelled the most beautiful fragrance from a magazine insert. It's Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede. Wow I just love this!

I've never smelled Jo Malone's fragrances, nor have I seen them in any stores, so I googled and found that it's sold in Saks, Neimans and Nordstrom from what I can tell, and online from the Jo Malone website.

Do you know of any other place that I might find it to be less expensive? This is $60 for 1 ounce of cologne.

If I get it, it will definitely be my new summer fragrance!

Thanks {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Advice Please....Jo Malone?

I don't think I have ever seen it discounted.

Honored Contributor

Sunny, I'd heard so much about Jo Malone fragrances but didn't get the layering thing. There was a seller of eBay that sold testers for a reasonable price. Based on reviews I bought a bunch. While I really liked some, I found none had much lasting power on me. Quite a few smelled like after shave (to my nose)

We had a long layover at Heathrow so I headed to the Jo Malone area in the duty free shop. There was a helpful rep. She told me for lasting power I needed to layer different scents. She gave me tons of samples and cards with suggested fragrance combinations. I bought a full size bottle of Grapefruit, Orange Blossom and English Pear & Freesia. When I came home I was all excited trying different combinations. My enthusiasm waned, as it was just too much work. I am a perfume junkie and it's just so much easier to give a quick spritz of favorite scents.

I never did get any lasting power with any Jo Malone.

Respected Contributor

I have not seen Jo Malone discounted anywhere. Her fragrances really are awesome. However, I have never layered them due to the expense.

Frequent Contributor

My last Jo Malone purchase was at Heathrow. I have purchased at Nordstrom, as well.
Honored Contributor

A frequent visitor to my office wears Blue Agave or Orange Blossom, she always smells fab!!!

Treat yourself!!!

Valued Contributor

I love Jo Malone and I have several, she is just expensive and you have to accept the price and just treat yourself.

Honored Contributor

Look on ebay.

Trusted Contributor

I just bought a Jo Malone fragrance that was discounted from $60 to $48 (20%). It was in a Cosmetics Company outlet store in an outlet mall. Not all of these stores carry Jo Malone, but some do. Also, it is limited because not all fragrances are available. However, I got a current scent (Blue Agava and Cacao) and it is very fresh and fragrant. They had about 10 other Jo Malone scents also. Other than this store, I have NEVER seen Jo Malone discounted. HTH!

BTW, they also discount makeup 30%--Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Clinique, etc. but again they don't have the full product lines but they have a lot and the selection is always changing and there are different items in different stores.

Esteemed Contributor

I just discovered there's a Cosmetics Company outlet store nearby, so I'll be calling them in the morning. Thanks turtle52

Thanks everyone for your help in my quest for this gorgeous fragrance!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett