Esteemed Contributor

Anyone use Andalou naturals???

I have sensitive skin and this is a newer line at Vitamin Cottage. I love Aubrey Organics, but their formula has changed, the price has gone up and the packaging is smaller. So, the SA suggested the Andalou 1000 Roses for sensitive skin. She gave me several samples, it smells divine! Its for sensitive skin and the price is ok. Its ph balanced, hypoallergenic and Derm tested. The reviews are good...! I am going to give this a try, I hate it when they change the formula etc. The product I'm trying is the Beautiful Day cream..its organic too~ :-) Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone use Andalou naturals???

Andalou is on my list opf brands to try. Their tinted BB cream was highly rated by ewg.org (and they are very demanding!)

Honored Contributor

Yes!!!!! I use all their products. Love them.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous! I will be getting it then, thanks!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/21/2014 namaste000 said:

Andalou is on my list opf brands to try. Their tinted BB cream was highly rated by ewg.org (and they are very demanding!)

The SA suggested their tinted BB cream..I think I would love it! So glad I stopped by there today! I like the fact it has a natural suncreen, zinc oxide and contains healthy ingredients!

-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

As a matter of fact emmiesmom, yes I do - I use their Vitamin C moisturizing cream. I'm not sure the exact name of it, but it's a daytime cream and comes in a green glass jar. It's very nice. I like that it has no parabens or other unhealthy gunk in it.

Respected Contributor

I tried their Resveratrol CoQ10 facial cream and found that it broke my eczema out. It was the first CoQ10 I've used, but it also broke out my sister. Their Luminous Eye Serum has been fine for use in the mornings. I'll stick with Paula's Choice for now. Everything has been great.

Honored Contributor

Paula B is going to be reviewing Andalou very soon, look for her reviews soon.

Regular Contributor

I use their Age Defying Shampoo and Conditioner with Argan Stem Cells. I'm a guy with short hair. No big challenge. The shampoo and conditioner are wonderful and I'm curious about other products in their line.

The founders have a long history with other "natural" lines, and Andalou Organics is supposedly the culmination of their combined knowledge in the industry.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/21/2014 tigriss said:

I tried their Resveratrol CoQ10 facial cream and found that it broke my eczema out. It was the first CoQ10 I've used, but it also broke out my sister. Their Luminous Eye Serum has been fine for use in the mornings. I'll stick with Paula's Choice for now. Everything has been great.

Sorry you had a reaction.Thats why samples are good..glad I got some.

-- Mae West